Forum Testing Signup - Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815 & 815 DBD Drivers

Congrats testers!

Using Tapatalk

1. What driver are you currently playing? SLDR
2. What loft do you play it at? 12 (lofted up from previous 10.5)
3. What shaft and shaft flex do you currently play? Stock Speeder stiff
4. Do you think you are a high spin or low spin player? High
5. What type of forgiveness do you look for in a driver? One off swings produce slight fade.
6. Have you tested these drivers? If so, what are your thoughts? No

I've been a TM homer since starting back at golf about 5 yrs ago. Give me another option that can out perform my current gamer and I'd be glade to put down my glass of Kool-aid.

1. What driver are you currently playing? SLDR
2. What loft do you play it at? 12 (lofted up from previous 10.5)
3. What shaft and shaft flex do you currently play? Stock Speeder stiff
4. Do you think you are a high spin or low spin player? High
5. What type of forgiveness do you look for in a driver? One off swings produce slight fade.
6. Have you tested these drivers? If so, what are your thoughts? No

I've been a TM homer since starting back at golf about 5 yrs ago. Give me another option that can out perform my current gamer and I'd be glade to put down my glass of Kool-aid.
It's really cool that you are interested in testing but they have already been chosen. Stay active and you could be a tester for something else down the road.

Somehow I missed this announcement. Congrats to the testers and especially my NorCal Crew cart-mate Brianbigoats!

Can't wait to hear what shafts and specs you guys get and to hear your reports. Do work gentlemen!

Somehow I missed this announcement. Congrats to the testers and especially my NorCal Crew cart-mate Brianbigoats!

Can't wait to hear what shafts and specs you guys get and to hear your reports. Do work gentlemen!

I am sure you will get your time with it at the GD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to the testers! Very excited to hear your feedback!

Back