Forum Testing Signup - Jumbo Max Grips

Cant wait to see who gets selected..I enjoy some of these non club testings..reminds me of the champ spike testing which was eye opening
I enjoy these too, always good info about products most typically wont try.

Cant wait to see who gets selected..I enjoy some of these non club testings..reminds me of the champ spike testing which was eye opening

Aside from Ball testing, it's my favorite stuff to follow. The champ spike testing was awesome.

I enjoy these too, always good info about products most typically wont try.

same here. Nuun testing, would have never tried that stuff before.
I am secretly pulling for O'Carroll to test these. I want to see if he can still hook the heck out of the ball with these on his driver

same here. Nuun testing, would have never tried that stuff before.
I am secretly pulling for O'Carroll to test these. I want to see if he can still hook the heck out of the ball with these on his driver
Hahahababahhabahahhaa. I took your advice and made some adjustments to the R1. It got.....better?

Good luck to everyone, I always like reading these kind of testings.

Newsletter
If you sign up for the free THP Digital Newsletter that hits your inbox each month, you could find out about testing before anybody else. You can sign up by clicking on the Newsletter tab at the top of the page.

Wondering when the Newsletter is mailed, as I have never received one. Thanks

Wondering when the Newsletter is mailed, as I have never received one. Thanks

Check to make sure it's not in spam if you signed up for it. Mine was going there first

Check to make sure it's not in spam if you signed up for it. Mine was going there first

I currently have messages from THP in my inbox dating back to late Sept. Nothing in Spam and no Newsletter. Is it readable online? When I click the link all I get is ads and the signup box.

I currently have messages from THP in my inbox dating back to late Sept. Nothing in Spam and no Newsletter. Is it readable online? When I click the link all I get is ads and the signup box.

Send me a PM with your email address and I will forward you the last one sent out.

Anxious to see whom the lucky forum members are to be testing these grips!

Testers will be announced today.

Good luck to all that entered!

Forum Testing Signup - Jumbo Max Grips

Nice! I think it's awesome that we get to have 12 THP'ers plus War Eagle test them out. That opens the door to lots of variable feedback. We have likely all seen the commercials but love that we get to put the claims to the test.

Interested on some feedback on these for sure.

Excited, I know there will be a solid list of testers and some great reviews from the selected group - good luck all.

Nice! I think it's awesome that we get to have 12 THP'ers plus War Eagle test them out. That opens the door to lots of variable feedback. We have likely all seen the commercials but love that we get to put the claims to the test.

This! Love that there are going to be 13 people testing this and I am sure it will be varying handicaps as well. Thats what makes THP so great. So many people with so many different golf games but all can provide valuable feedback. Cant wait to see the testers.

Some people are about to have their games changed

until I looked more at the website I never realized that they had different sized grips. Always thought of them as more of a one size fits all company. This will be a fun follow.

until I looked more at the website I never realized that they had different sized grips. Always thought of them as more of a one size fits all company. This will be a fun follow.

That's one of the reasons I'm so curious. When I tried one previously I went with the biggest available but upon doing their fitting yesterday I realized I should be a medium. Curious how different my experience would be with the correct size.

will be interesting to see the results difference since we have so many testers involved in this one...looking forward to it

I am super intrigued by this. After looking at their website I think I was wrong about what big grips are used for. Look forward to having my eyes opened

too late to sign up for this one? I didn't see a date anywhere I looked

too late to sign up for this one? I didn't see a date anywhere I looked

testers are being announced today but I do not know if a decision has been made yet, so feel free to sign up.

Back