Forum Testing Signup - KBS Tour 90 Shafts

What I'm saying is that compared to my lightweight steel shafts, my hybrid felt heavier. Now that I have heavy iron shafts, the weight feels consistant from iron to hybrid and it makes it easier to swing. Now that I'm used to swinging heavy, I don't struggle with the hybrid. Before, coming from swinging light irons all the time, it made my hybrid feel out of place and I struggled with it if that makes sense.

That makes some sense, D. Don't think I'll have too many issues with this though, as my Mashie hybrid and FL 3W have lighter weight C Kua shafts in them.

I just struggled with my hybrid because I was told to swing my hybrid like an iron and because it was so much heavier, I struggled. Maybe I'm weird. But now I hit my hybrid fine.

Jersey Nate, PMoa, Iceman;

I spoke to Conrad this afternoon and it seems everything is set to be sent out, but he is still waiting on confirmation from one person. I didnt ask who he was waiting on, so double check he has everything he needs from you that way we can get the testing going!

Jersey Nate, PMoa, Iceman;

I spoke to Conrad this afternoon and it seems everything is set to be sent out, but he is still waiting on confirmation from one person. I didnt ask who he was waiting on, so double check he has everything he needs from you that way we can get the testing going!

I've confirmed my setup with Conrad as well.

I've told JB what I need, but never talked to Conrad. I'll PM KBSShafts now.

Ice I talk to Conrad everytime I call KBS. I don't know what you guys have been instructed to do but I would just call

1. What is your average 6 iron distance? About 165
2. What is your swing tempo for irons? It is fast
3. What shafts are you currently playing? Dynamic gold s300
4. Have you tried the KBS Fitting on their website? If so, what shafts did it recommend? Yes, KBS C-taper shafts

1. What is your average 6 iron distance? About 165
2. What is your swing tempo for irons? It is fast
3. What shafts are you currently playing? Dynamic gold s300
4. Have you tried the KBS Fitting on their website? If so, what shafts did it recommend? Yes, KBS C-taper shafts

Sorry, Jon, you just missed out on this one. But hang around, THP has a tremendous relationship with KBS and other companies in the industry and there will be other opportunities down the road.

Just got notification from Conrad at KBS that my Tour 90s for testing have shipped!

Just got notification from Conrad at KBS that my Tour 90s for testing have shipped!

Awesome. Looking forward to this one and what you guys see after the change.

Awesome. Looking forward to this one and what you guys see after the change.
It should be interesting. Equipment that I know I get along with, but a shaft change. It should be quite eye opening.

Conrad is awesome! He kept me informed through the whole process when I won my Customs. Can't wait till you guys start getting them and seeing what you think of them.

Conrad is awesome! He kept me informed through the whole process when I won my Customs. Can't wait till you guys start getting them and seeing what you think of them.

Quoted for truth

Can't wait to start reading these reviews!

I also got a confirmation pm. Should be arriving sometime next week.

Sent from my Evo 3D using Tapatalk

I also got a confirmation pm. Should be arriving sometime next week.

That's exciting! Are you getting some purple grips like the one on the driver shaft you are selling? I bet those will look awesome! I may be getting those purple grips If I get my irons re shafted with KBS!

That's exciting! Are you getting some purple grips like the one on the driver shaft you are selling? I bet those will look awesome! I may be getting those purple grips If I get my irons re shafted with KBS!

Not sure. Might get some THP pure grips.

Pure grips is a good way to go, JN.

I have a few things in mind for these, cant wait to see how they turn out!

Not sure. Might get some THP pure grips.

This sounds like a great idea JN. And of course we appreciate it.

Got my shafts today!

I'm sorry to have a small road bump here, but rest assured I'll be giving this my 110%! I have exams monday, tuesday, wednesday next week and my parents are really cracking down on me acing them. I'm going to be getting the shafts put in as soon as I possibly can, and will be ordering THP grips shortly for them. I'd love to have them in hand and ready to hit by the weekend, but it won't be surprising if I can't play golf till wednesday afternoon because of studies.

I'm gonna have fun putting the stickers on these. It will take me an hour because I'll be so nervous I won't put it on straight, which would really bother me!

Well hopefully you can at least get some high quality pictures up in the forum review thread as well as drop them off for reshafting so we do not end up over a week behind. This way when your exams are finished (which are more important), your clubs are ready.

Well hopefully you can at least get some high quality pictures up in the forum review thread as well as drop them off for reshafting so we do not end up over a week behind. This way when your exams are finished (which are more important), your clubs are ready.

I'll be putting pictures of unboxing up tonight and they will definitely be dropped off for reshafting soon. I'll hopefully be able to play golf tuesday afternoon (half day) with the clubs ready to go.

Back