Forum Testing Signup - PING Anser Driver

So when is the official review thread going to be started on this? At least I didn't find it, but I'm still getting used to things on here, so it may be right in front of me and I wouldn't see it. For example, I never saw the post where it actually listed the winners. Page 27/28 was counting down, then there were congratulations. I saw the names listed in later posts, but that was all.

Usually the official thread is posted once the testing coordinator knows the items are out for delivery. We havent received a shipment notice yet, but it should be soon. As for your other questions, the very first post of every testing signup will be updated once the testers are announced. Stick around, should be an interesting test.

Attention THP Members!!

Four brand new custom Anser Drivers for Kmac, mikedean, Ddxu and Grant D have officially left PING Headquarters. Each tester should be receiving an email notification with tracking information included within the hour!

Attention THP Members!!

Four brand new custom Anser Drivers for Kmac, mikedean, Ddxu and Grant D have officially left PING Headquarters. Each tester should be receiving an email notification with tracking information included within the hour!

Awesome news!!! Thanks PING!!

Excellent news! Thanks for participating with forum testing. We are all very excited to follow these guys in their journey

Attention THP Members!!

how about that service? You didn't happen to ship one to ddec did you? hehe

Awesome update, looking forward to following these guys through the testing process!

That is awesome to hear. I can't wait to see what they think of them.

Attention THP Members!!

That is awesome! I can't wait to get it in! The testing is going to be epic.

Attention THP Members!!

Tracking received, thank you again ping and thp for this opportunity

Attention THP Members!!

I sure did. Thank you for awesome service and doing yet another forum testing.

Attention THP Members!!

Best first post ever!

Now get up to a 200 average so you can come to the Morgan Cup.

Attention THP Members!!

I have my notice as well, looking fwd to giving it a real test against my current 910D2

Expected delivery date is Thursday for me, will have to wait for my unboxing til Saturday as ill be in boston

Time to work on the kids video skills

This is great, I can't wait until you guys start taking delivery. I hope you're all able to get out early and often when they come.

Attention THP Members!!

First major OEM to join THP? Awesome!

SCOR is awesome too but not exactly major... yet!

Expected delivery date is Thursday for me, will have to wait for my unboxing til Saturday as ill be in boston

Mine is expected Thursday as well

Thursday is my delivery too. I hope it comes in the middle of the day. I am getting together with some THPers that afternoon. It would make it a really fun round.

Ping is in da house! I'm really excited for you dudes

This is getting very exciting read. On track for delivery way cool.

I may run down to Cinnci and snag it before you get it. Lol jk can't wait to read about this bad boy.

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

LOL at Frank's post. That was really quick for Ping to send these clubs out.

I don't know why, but for some reason as I'm as excited as a virgin on prom night to hear about all of your reviews!! Always been a fan of ping. On that note, since you won't be using your drivers anymore I'll send you my address and one of you can ship me your to replace my off brand "clone". Wait, I gave my driver to my son. Oops, he just got his new RBZ in today so I guess I can have it back. Well like I said, I'll give you my address!! LOL.

I may run down to Cinnci and snag it before you get it. Lol jk can't wait to read about this bad boy.

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Thanks u can take a few swipes with it in october if u don't get around to stealing it

Back