Forum Testing Signup - Pre-Release Wedges

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. What wedges do you currently play? Titliest Vokey 2008, they will be illegal soon so need to get new ones!
2. What lofts are you currently playing? 52* and 58*
3. What shaft flex do you currently play? Wedge Flex Vokey
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? Yes I consider myself active and would love to try these wedges whatever they are, I consider my wedge-play to be the most reliable part of my game as I don't have much distance off the tee. Thanks THP!

Man, I am really intrigued to see what these are. I keep thinking, "Well, maybe it's the _________" and I remind myself, we already know about those, so it can't be those. The mind is wandering all over the place.

Wow club testing and only 13 pages. C'mon people!

I was thinking that too...t think so people don't sign up fow wedges and other things because they are afraid if they get picked for those then they will miss out on a driver or a full set of irons....I put in for ever testing to show my support to THP and the OEM's.

I was thinking that too...t think so people don't sign up fow wedges and other things because they are afraid if they get picked for those then they will miss out on a driver or a full set of irons....I put in for ever testing to show my support to THP and the OEM's.

It's because it is RH only. This thread would totally be like 14 pages if LH were involved..haha. I can imagine it's frustrating for JB and GG to see turnout like this. I think the bolded part has alot to do with it.

It's because it is RH only. This thread would totally be like 14 pages if LH were involved..haha. I can imagine it's frustrating for JB and GG to see turnout like this. I think the bolded part has alot to do with it.

Which is really ashame. JB and GG work very hard for us to get these testing and the OE's put a lot of faith in them to select solid testers who will give great reviews. Thats one of the reason why I really stressed over not getting the Nunchuk testing going right away because of equipment issues. I really felt like I was not letting myself down, but also the site and nVentix. I was stressed wreck till I got the equipment deal figured out.

It is a shame. Hopefully we'll get some more action before they close it up. I can't believe that we get an opportunity to test pre-release gear!!

It is a shame. Hopefully we'll get some more action before they close it up. I can't believe that we get an opportunity to test pre-release gear!!

It has already been open for a week. 'Tis a shame it isn't getting more action though. Maybe not knowing the brand is driving down participation???

I agree, I'm in the market to upgrade my wedges from the xFT's. I am really interested in this testing.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

1. What wedges do you currently play? cleveland
2. What lofts are you currently playing? 51-56-60
3. What shaft flex do you currently play? regular
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? yes as an active reader, a lot of purchases made after reading from this great forum

I agree, I'm in the market to upgrade my wedges from the xFT's. I am really interested in this testing.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

I just got my wedges, but am always looking for the next great thing. Pre-release is just icing on the cake! :D

Bump that mess. I LOVE wedges. No other club I'd rather have in my hand other than a putter/chutter.

Driving for show and chutting for dough

I hope I get selected for these. In the military we dont get that much pay and it is hard to go out and get good clubs. I dropped a bunch of money that I wasnt supposed to on the clubs that I have now. Wedges are the club that make the most change in your game IMO and I would love the chance to try out a new set of wedges.

1. What wedges do you currently play? Mizuno MP T11
2. What lofts are you currently playing? 52-56-60
3. What shaft flex do you currently play? Stiff in my irons, DG Spinner Wedge flex in the wedges
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? Yes

Pretty cool opportunity here, thank you THP!

Get Those Signs Ups In Bump.

Pre-release testing. Nothing to think about here. Sign up.

Get Those Signs Ups In Bump.

Pre-release testing. Nothing to think about here. Sign up.

Listen to this man! YOU GET TO TEST UNRELEASED WEDGES!! How freaking awesome is that!?!?

Listen to this man! YOU GET TO TEST UNRELEASED WEDGES!! How freaking awesome is that!?!?

Exactly! This is got to be one of the coolest testing opportunities I've heard about. Going to be a very cool thing for the THP'ers that get picked!

Thanks to THP and the unnamed company for the testing opportunity! My answers are in bold below:

1. What wedges do you currently play? Cleveland 588 Forged
2. What lofts are you currently playing? 50, 54, 58
3. What shaft flex do you currently play? Wedge flex of the DG Spinner shafts
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? Yes, I am on the site multiple times per day.

1. What wedges do you currently play? Scor
2. What lofts are you currently playing? (43, 47) 51, 55, 59
3. What shaft flex do you currently play? KBS Tour Stiff
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? At this point no as I only found the forum about a month ago, but my activity will be picking up for sure!

Bump that mess. I LOVE wedges. No other club I'd rather have in my hand other than a putter/chutter.

Driving for show and chutting for dough

No kidding. Wedge play = the most fun thing in golf in my opinion. Really allows a golfer to use his imagination in so many different ways. And you don't have to be a long hitter to excel with a wedge..it can really make an average golfer into a dangerous golfer! Creativity for the win.

So, yeah, hopefully the sign-ups increase!

What wedges do you currently play? Srixon and Titleist .
2. What lofts are you currently playing? 56 and 60
3. What shaft flex do you currently play? TT Wedge shaft
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? Yes

c

Bump to get this back on the first page. Lets go guys. I would kill to be able to test unreleased wedges but its RH only so take advantage of the opportunity.

Hope to see a few more people get signed up for this opportunity!

bump again!!

1. What wedges do you currently play? Taylormade burner 2.0 Approach Wedge, cleveland CG-15
2. What lofts are you currently playing? 50 and 56 degree
3. What shaft flex do you currently play? Stock factory
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? Becoming more active (new addiction)

Love to try new wedges!

1. What wedges do you currently play? Vokey SM4
2. What lofts are you currently playing? 50/54/58
3. What shaft flex do you currently play? KBS Hi-Rev in all
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? Relatively new to the site, but will be much more active moving forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back