Forum Testing Signup - The SCOR System

Hope they arrive soon. I have been sitting on my hands to not order some Eidolon wedges recently. I'm wanting to wait for at least the initial reviews before deciding. Plus I know the golfing season is growing short, the courses here generally close in early November. :sad:

My order shipped yesterday... According to the shipping chart on their website I'm in the 5 day delivery zone. And we have that stupid labor day holiday. So hopefully by the end of next week, Thurs would be better because I usually play on Fri. I would rather work on Mon and get them a day earlier.

My order shipped yesterday... According to the shipping chart on their website I'm in the 5 day delivery zone. And we have that stupid labor day holiday. So hopefully by the end of next week, Thurs would be better because I usually play on Fri. I would rather work on Mon and get them a day earlier.

Good to hear, can't wait for pix

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

May I add that I am really looking forward to this? As a golfer STRUGGLING within 110 yards with the "aftermarket" wedges, the concept of something that connects better with the iron set is very interesting. Especially after today's round.......was thinking about this testing while on the course today!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Could not wait any longer.....just ordered:

1 x SCOR4161 Individual Club
(Loft: 52°, Shaft: Steel - Genius 12 KBS Tour (120 grams), Shaft Flex: Regular, Shaft Length: Standard, Lie Angle: Standard, Grip Size: Standard)
(Loft: 57°, Shaft: Steel - Genius 12 KBS Tour (120 grams), Shaft Flex: Regular, Shaft Length: Standard, Lie Angle: Standard, Grip Size: Standard)

Mcook,

Doesnt ordering 2 wedges defeat the purpose of the scor system? I mean you could buy any two wedges from any OEM, but I thought the actual system was to eliminate the gaps by adding a full system (3, 4 or 5) of wedges.

Mcook,

Doesnt ordering 2 wedges defest the purpose of the scor system? I mean you could buy any two wedges from any OEM, but I thought the actual system was to eliminate the gaps by adding a full system of wedges.

Good question - I am actually more interested in the v-sole technology and the maintaining of an iron feel and look throughout the higher lofted wedges. When I did my evaluation on their site, my lofts stayed the same. I am not going to ditch the blade portion of my iron set which I love. It is not really a full system of wedges - it is really replacing all the "scoring" clubs in your bag which can include any club over 40 degrees of loft. In essence, it could replace your 8,9,PW and then add 2 additional wedges. Since it maintained me at 4 degrees of separation it did not really eliminate any gaps in my case. This is my understanding and I could be wrong but I had just been so intrigued with the concept of how the club is made to blend into your current set and struggling with the aftermarket wedges, this was a no-brainer for me to try. I can always add additional SCOR clubs if I wanted to.

Thanks for clearing that up for me buddy. Cant wait to hear how they perform for you!

Good question - I am actually more interested in the v-sole technology and the maintaining of an iron feel and look throughout the higher lofted wedges. When I did my evaluation on their site, my lofts stayed the same. I am not going to ditch the blade portion of my iron set which I love. It is not really a full system of wedges - it is really replacing all the "scoring" clubs in your bag which can include any club over 40 degrees of loft. In essence, it could replace your 8,9,PW and then add 2 additional wedges. Since it maintained me at 4 degrees of separation it did not really eliminate any gaps in my case. This is my understanding and I could be wrong but I had just been so intrigued with the concept of how the club is made to blend into your current set and struggling with the aftermarket wedges, this was a no-brainer for me to try. I can always add additional SCOR clubs if I wanted to.

Could not wait any longer.....just ordered:

(Loft: 52°, Shaft: Steel - Genius 12 KBS Tour (120 grams), Shaft Flex: Regular, Shaft Length: Standard, Lie Angle: Standard, Grip Size: Standard)
(Loft: 57°, Shaft: Steel - Genius 12 KBS Tour (120 grams), Shaft Flex: Regular, Shaft Length: Standard, Lie Angle: Standard, Grip Size: Standard)

That's awesome cookie. I hope you join us in the testers thread once it's opened up. I'd love to hear your thoughts on them over time.

That's awesome cookie. I hope you join us in the testers thread once it's opened up. I'd love to hear your thoughts on them over time.

I will definitely be following to see how they work for everyone. I would be glad to provide my feedback on them just don't want to step on anyones toes. Was actually going to post that question to THP HQ's in the future of forum testing thread but since we already have this here I will throw it out there.

THP HQ's: what are the thoughts behind someone that is not officially a tester providing their feedback in the testers thread? I certainly do not want to step on anyone's toes and also since I just got 2 wedges and not the 4 or 5 club system that the testers are receiving my findings could perhaps be slightly different.

THP HQ's: what are the thoughts behind someone that is not officially a tester providing their feedback in the testers thread? I certainly do not want to step on anyone's toes and also since I just got 2 wedges and not the 4 or 5 club system that the testers are receiving my findings could perhaps be slightly different.

I would think you would be welcome to post your findings and thoughts in the testing thread. I know I have done so a few times in the Burner 2.0 thread and no one asked me to stop.

In fact, I think the fact that you took a different tact with going for a two club (instead of a four or five club) set, it would be interesting to see how you like them as wedges instead of as an entire short game replacement system.

I would think you would be welcome to post your findings and thoughts in the testing thread. I know I have done so a few times in the Burner 2.0 thread and no one asked me to stop.

In fact, I think the fact that you took a different tact with going for a two club (instead of a four or five club) set, it would be interesting to see how you like them as wedges instead of as an entire short game replacement system.

Agreed, I have given my thoughts on several different things that I had purchased that were under test by the forum.

Very interested in hearing the reviews. I picked up a set of four Eidolon V-Sole wedges recently (haven't had the chance to hit them yet) so I'm naturally curious about the Scor clubs.

I will definitely be following to see how they work for everyone. I would be glad to provide my feedback on them just don't want to step on anyones toes. Was actually going to post that question to THP HQ's in the future of forum testing thread but since we already have this here I will throw it out there.

I would think it would be OK... I ordered 4 myself and plan on posting my findings (unless told not to). I know I was encouraged by Beau @ SCOR to share my feedback.

I posted to the SeeMore testing thread recently (not being a tester, but jumping on board because of the results) and I know Ted @ SeeMore was happy that I did.\

...and I know mcook that you always give good reliable feedback... I know I'd like to hear your thoughts.

really looking forward to the reviews on these, I think next year I will need to replace my wedges since it will be the 3rd year for them in the bag. That sole is very interesting

Having got my first round in with my Eidolon's today I'm even MORE excited about this one now, the v-sole's flat out work! These are beyond intriguing to me.

Having got my first round in with my Eidolon's today I'm even MORE excited about this one now, the v-sole's flat out work! These are beyond intriguing to me.

Should be up and rolling in a day or 2 I bet. Will be a great test!

Back