Full Corded Grips

Hacker67

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Moving to Florida has proven to me that anything but full cord is not going to work for me. The club was slipping out of my hands all day in 100 degree temps.

I'm leaning towards the Lamkin Crossline full cord as they're not overly abrasive but open for suggestions. Thanks.

Golf Pride Z Chords are on all of my sticks. I love them.

I need to go back to full cords soon. PGA Superstore had a bunch of the GP TV full cords in stock.

Best I’ve found for living in the south is the Z Cord.

I’ve move to the GP Zcord and I can’t see moving away from them. Not as soft as other grips I’ve used but I can’t deny the ability to hold onto the club in wet/humid conditions

Star sidewinder grips have been awesome for me here in the swamp. So tacky and cheap!

For full, Z-Cord is my favorite. But, the Lamkin ST+2 half cords have held up insanely well in the heat and humidity.

I was surprised how TV’s held up the last year, but I went back to NDMC’s once I felt them getting slick in the humidity.

I played in 105 in central Texas twice this week. Golf Pride midsize MCC +4

I dislike wearing a glove and use Z-Cord.
Your hand doesn't get torn up with the corded grips and no glove especially on the left hand?

My solution for sweaty hands at the moment. $2.89 Walmart. lol
IMG_1273.jpeg

I've just ordered a full set of GP Z-Grip Align cords; I'll let you know how they work out. I've lived my whole golfing life in Orlando, Houston, Phoenix, and Cabo San Lucas. All hot, but only Phoenix was dry. And I don't use a glove either. I'm counting on these cord grips to do a good job with my sweaty hands!

Golf Pride Tour Velvet BCT

My hands sweat a ton and I have tried a lot of grips. I have actually gone from a cord grip back to the GP tour wraps. When it gets really bad I switch to a rain glove and have used two gloves at times. It makes a big difference and no more gloves slipping out of my hands.

Even L Glover uses them … now standby for , more demand for them

Back