Funnel Cakes or Elephant Ears: Which is Better?

Which is better?

• Elephant Ears

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Funnel Cakes

Votes: 30 68.2%
  • Huh?

Votes: 4 9.1%

• Total voters

golfunfiltered

Johnny Unhappy Pro
Reaction score
Handicap
Different...but same?

Both are delicious, both hurt my stomach after eating.

I dislike funnel cakes as a general rule. So I'll go Elephant ears just to vote against them.

Funnel cakes are a staple around here. I have never heard or seen Elephant ears.

I like funnel cakes, but I've never heard of elephant ears.

I had typed that I loved funnel cakes, but I'm not willing to pay to get into a fair just to pay for a funnel cake, so I changed it to like.

Never heard of Elephant ears. Funnel cakes are decent . They have beaver tails here a flat fried dough with cinnamon sugar it’s so delicious

Never heard of elephant ears, but funnel cakes are quite delicious!

The early results are interesting...

I've had funnel cakes (only at carnivals), but never heard of elephant ears. :|

Funnel cakes are a staple of Jersey shore diets

Sopapilla with Honey for the Win.

Funnel cakes. Never heard of elephant ears either.

based on this thread so far, elephant ears are completely made up.

Yeah, I've never heard of elephant ears either. They look pretty delicious though.

I thought they were the same thing. :confused2:

Never heard of elephant ears, wonder if they are similar to the original “Beaver Tails” we have in Canada. Original is deep friend dough covered with cinnamon...quite delicious.

Never heard of elephant ears, wonder if they are similar to the original “Beaver Tails” we have in Canada. Original is deep friend dough covered with cinnamon...quite delicious.

Beaver Tails with Nutella are delicious.

I went elephant ears. Better cake to fried outside ratio to me. But they are both awesome, and now I want both.

elephant ears all the way! Our annual county fair has a giant elephant ear booth that makes them as large as a full size pizza!

Back