G-Mac Is Sponsorship Gold

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Each year on the PGA Tour there is always a little shuffling and it has become its own version of the rumor mill that circulates in the offseason of other sports. Back in early December THP broke a story about Graeme McDowell making a change that had many scratching their heads. G-Mac was fresh off of a huge battle with Tiger Woods in which he came from behind to knock off the iconic athlete on the final day.

To read on....

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=11884

Indeed he is. Nice piece, JB. What a great player to have as the face of your company.

The guy has it all, charm, personality and a great golfer. You can picture Graeme sitting down and shooting the breeze with you after a round, he comes across as very accessible.

Now Cleveland needs to really promote their products beings GMAC is so popular .
I can see it now .......... On the driving range everyone hitting balls and Gmac walks up and everyone kneels in his presents. :D

Now Cleveland needs to really promote their products beings GMAC is so popular .

Srixon needs to promote Greame.

Cleveland has Overton.

Excellent write up JB. The guy is gold. Amazing golfer and an even better personality. The guy is just easy to like.

Are Gmac's interviews not the most refreshing interviews in golf and maybe in sports? Love to hear him talk about his round and what went on out there. You are spot on JB, he is sponsorship gold and even the anti-Tiger.

I wonder if he will start using a Mashie as a hybrid.

Tapatalk makes meetings so much fun.

I wonder if he will start using a Mashie as a hybrid.

Tapatalk makes meetings so much fun.

Good question, but I assume they would be available to him right now if he so chose.

Great article. I really enjoyed the read. He just has the "it" factor. You can't help but like him. You're 100% correct in the fact he does not sound like a salesmen. I love that about him.

TGC was reporting (Rosaforte actually) that his srixon deal exceeded $3mil. He deserves it. I'm so glad I was a gmac homer on the radio show and have been on the forum. It makes me look credible.

If he would've had a hole or two more, he would've won yesterday.

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

I support your conversion from a westy homer to a gmac homer, TC.

I support your conversion from a westy homer to a gmac homer, TC.

No conversion here. If westy was playing he would've won. I think I'm a full on euro fan. Those boys don't fold like lawn chairs or choke like tiger on sunday's.

No conversion here. If westy was playing he would've won. I think I'm a full on euro fan. Those boys don't fold like lawn chairs or choke like tiger on sunday's.

It will be interesting to see how the year pans out ;)

As long as you don't start wearing tight clothes I am all for your Euro love fest dude.

It will be interesting to see how the year pans out ;)

As long as you don't start wearing tight clothes I am all for your Euro love fest dude.

I don't do tight britches bro......and you know how much I love mr. Mickelson. All in the spirit of banter.

For sure. I have to say that I am starting to develop a little mancrush on Gmac myself. Who doesn't like a beer swilling dude who golfs as well as he does? I suppose I could be projecting my dreams of doing the same thing hehe.

Me too! He is just too cool not to like. I admit my first feelings towards the guy were off and I'll own up to it. He just seems like someone I'd watch a game and drink a few beers with, after taking him to task on the course. HAHA.

For sure. I have to say that I am starting to develop a little mancrush on Gmac myself. Who doesn't like a beer swilling dude who golfs as well as he does? I suppose I could be projecting my dreams of doing the same thing hehe.

i agree hes gonna do well - just wish he was on our side of the pond! I know sounds terrible - i just have a problem cheering for those mates.

Theyre called skinny jeans. Go ahead and rock some skinny jeans for Thursday night at the outing lol

Theyre called skinny jeans. Go ahead and rock some skinny jeans for Thursday night at the outing lol

I'm gonna post a pic of myself in skinny jeans every week a Euro takes a PGA title this year. Double treat for you guys! :wink:

I'm gonna post a pic of myself in skinny jeans every week a Euro takes a PGA title this year. Double treat for you guys! :wink:

Front or back?

If G-Mac doesn't slow down here (no indication of that happening) he just might end up the next #1 golfer in the world.

If G-Mac doesn't slow down here (no indication of that happening) he just might end up the next #1 golfer in the world.

You could be on to something jake. That run he went on yesterday was something else. I thought he nailed that putt on 18 too.

Front or back?

We could do some margin of victory thing to judge that one!

lmao now thats funny. But I wont look.

Both?

Oh you'll look. You'll all look.

Ok, maybe I'll mail a pair over to TC and he can wear them for a month to celebrate Lee's first major win. :D

Back