GA/FL Gethering aka Do the Lou in '22

T0AD

Resolution or revolution?
Reaction score
Handicap
lots
I have secured 21-23 October Condo and rounds.
There is only one condo available.
There is another group playing early Saturday so our times won't be until after theirs, but there's no games anyone cares about that night, so who cares?
Price yet to come but expect it to be only slightly more as I was told the rounds went up 10 bucks. $10 more for that place, and the first price increase in years, is OK by me.

@BigDill clear your schedule! Reigning ridiculous-trophy champion. I think it's a rule you have to come. I can't look it up, because we don't actually write anything down, but I think it's there.

I have secured 21-23 October Condo and rounds.
There is only one condo available.
There is another group playing early Saturday so our times won't be until after theirs, but there's no games anyone cares about that night, so who cares?
Price yet to come but expect it to be only slightly more as I was told the rounds went up 10 bucks. $10 more for that place, and the first price increase in years, is OK by me.

@BigDill clear your schedule! Reigning ridiculous-trophy champion. I think it's a rule you have to come. I can't look it up, because we don't actually write anything down, but I think it's there.
I’m there! This is going to be an experience!

For those that are unfamiliar:

1645810100274.png

The view from the condos:
1645810138927.png

The condos:
1645810175107.png

1645810281422.png

Come join us in Val Vegas. I haven't gotten a trophy, but I imagine it will be dumb. As always, come compete for the sort of green jacket.

If this is open to everyone, I might be interested. I wouldn't know if I could make it until we got closer though. Fall can get pretty crazy at work, so I'd have to see how everything shakes out.

I now have a 3D printer, so it won’t be dumb. It will be extra dumb!
How big can you go? Remember, it has to be a burden to transport.

If this is open to everyone, I might be interested. I wouldn't know if I could make it until we got closer though. Fall can get pretty crazy at work, so I'd have to see how everything shakes out.
We can always make room if you can swing it.

How big can you go? Remember, it has to be a burden to transport.
Not big, maybe 12 inches (stop it). But that doesn’t mean things can’t be embellished. I’m thinking more additive than anything.

Beautiful, but dates don’t work for me :/

Well I guess @Sox_Fan will definitely find out, now. Thanks, Nick.
I have been saving up all my good Notre Dame jokes for two years. You think I was going to let them go to waste?

Love the Lou! But can't make it those dates. Work trip to Europe conflicts. Have a great time!

So how many spots since down to one condo?

Might be interested

I have been saving up all my good Notre Dame jokes for two years. You think I was going to let them go to waste?

You can always use them on @T0AD since he is a ND fan also.

Oh, you know I am in!! I want a crack at not losing a ball on #4 for a change.

So how many spots since down to one condo?
8 beds, can fit air mattresses if need be. We can raffle off being your little spoon if you want to share.

Back