If you IN and SOLID guys want to (minus the golf only peeps), we can start talking about payment. Not necessarily right NOW, but how we're going to do it when settled up. PayPal to me and I'll write one big check?

I'm concerned at the number we're at right now. We're at a condo and a half. Freddie, ATL and Bogey would make a nice 15 and it would be just a fraction over the estimated cost. Hopefully they'll pop in here today for an update.

MORE PEOPLE, MORE FUN
PM me your paypal and I will send the money for Pat and I this weekend.

I can paypal to you when you need it, too.

If you IN and SOLID guys want to (minus the golf only peeps), we can start talking about payment. Not necessarily right NOW, but how we're going to do it when settled up. PayPal to me and I'll write one big check?

I'm concerned at the number we're at right now. We're at a condo and a half. Freddie, ATL and Bogey would make a nice 15 and it would be just a fraction over the estimated cost. Hopefully they'll pop in here today for an update.

MORE PEOPLE, MORE FUN

I can send the money whenever we have the amount nailed down.

Is it possible to get a 2nd round in Saturday for those of us who don't care about the lousy gator game.

Is it possible to get a 2nd round in Saturday for those of us who don't care about the lousy gator game.
I'm sure Kinderlou would be more than happy to take another $55 from you. I am not a FL or GA fan either but am looking forward to drinking beer and watching whatever football games may be on with fellow THPers.

They were very friendly and accommodating when we were there last time, and there were only 9 of us. I can't imagine they would have any problem letting you do whatever you want.

Jeremiah (Golferbest) said he will let me know something after Sunday.

I keep telling TahoeDust he needs to go, but I can't even get him to play golf in Tallahassee, there's no way he'll travel. He's a lazy bum.

Pondering here, my shoulder is getting much better. No Condo for me, if I can stay Friday night, I have a free night near the golf course but maybe a Saturday or both days, gotta work it out with the boss. I really like Kinderlou Forest but can't play the longish tees--losing length.

Pondering here, my shoulder is getting much better. No Condo for me, if I can stay Friday night, I have a free night near the golf course but maybe a Saturday or both days, gotta work it out with the boss. I really like Kinderlou Forest but can't play the longish tees--losing length.

Do it! Would love to play with you again, maybe your driver won't break this time.

Do it! Would love to play with you again, maybe your driver won't break this time.

That was a fun day with you and your Dad, probably a good thing the driver cracked as skinny as some of those fairways were.

Would be great to play with you again Don. Hope you can make it!

Sean, let me know how much and when you need it and I'll paypal you.

Are we playing just Saturday, or Sunday as well?

Sean, let me know how much and when you need it and I'll paypal you.

Are we playing just Saturday, or Sunday as well?

Playing both days with the condos for just Saturday night.

There are a few people I've seen getting a hotel for Friday night, and I think Sean offered up his place for you NoGa guys to crash there and drive down in the morning.

What are start times? I'm in both days I hope depending on starting times.

10:30ish on Saturday, I think there was a scramble going off before us. Earlier on Sunday.

First tee time is 10:40 Saturday and 8:30 Sunday.

Bump again to try to gain more interest.

Still no confirmation from Seth, Freddie or Jay. They would lock up the condo price.

We still have enough to get both condos. If there are four that want their own room, they can pay a little more and stay in one condo. The other 8 can pay a little less and stay in the other. Or split it 6 and 6 with 2 double occupancy and 2 single occupany rooms in each condo. If nobody wants to pay the extra for their own room, then we average it up, eveybody pays the same, then we draw names when we get there to see who gets their own room.

We still have enough to get both condos. If there are four that want their own room, they can pay a little more and stay in one condo. The other 8 can pay a little less and stay in the other. Or split it 6 and 6 with 2 double occupancy and 2 single occupany rooms in each condo. If nobody wants to pay the extra for their own room, then we average it up, eveybody pays the same, then we draw names when we get there to see who gets their own room.
I was told there would be no math. And since that is a Seth Quote.....

LET'S GO SETH. PLEDGE FOR CRAP SAKE!!!

I think I'm already on record that I'd pay the extra for my own room. But, if we get 16, I'm okay with sharing.

I was told there would be no math. And since that is a Seth Quote.....

LET'S GO SETH. PLEDGE FOR CRAP SAKE!!!
I got you Pete. I will just send you a figure and you pay. No thinking or figuring required on your part!

Back