Garage Simulator Crew

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We are beginning work on a campaign that is really cool coming next year. It is all about the DIYer that loves golf technology from launch monitors and simulators to putting greens. Our #GarageSimCrew campaign will be fun, bold and full of some really cool surprises.

If you are into this stuff, whether you currently have a setup or wish you did, keep an eye on this as we have a lot coming.

Cool!

yup, will be following closely.

Starting to do some house hunting and Sim space is high on the list of wants. (y)

Count me in the "Wish you did" camp, so I will be keeping an eye on this. :drinks:

Awesome! I’m constantly scheming about how to improve my setup.

Definitely interested in what's coming. I keep toying with the idea, and maybe one day I'll be motivated to finish.

YES! Great timing for me as I'm looking into all possibilities! (y)

Oh yes!!! I’m a DIYer and can’t wait for this series!

Will definitely be tuning in. Currently have an architect making drawings for our new 3rd stall for this purpose.

I'll have to follow this, I have a few thoughts for improvement but I love hearing ideas and seeing what is out there that I may have overlooked or didn't know anything about.

Yes...yes...yes !!

If I ever get space this is something that would be fun to look into. I think space and money constraints are the biggest issues for myself and many.

sounds great my 1940's garage SIm build is total DIY. Net, screen, projector, homemade projector case. Even hiting into garage as I have no room to swing inside. It is fugly and beautiful at the same time LOL

Followed!
I have been planning one myself for almost a year now. Having 9 foot ceilings in my garage is the biggest hurdle or else I would have already built it. The estimate I got to take the ceiling up to 10.5 ft was more than the simulator almost. So had to squash that idea for now….I can’t see having a simulator setup if I can hit the big sticks!

Interesting indeed, particularly since I have built (assembled) a net in the basement so I can begin winter work on my game - something I have never done before. I will follow this thread closely.

Definitely interested to see where this goes!

Followed!
I have been planning one myself for almost a year now. Having 9 foot ceilings in my garage is the biggest hurdle or else I would have already built it. The estimate I got to take the ceiling up to 10.5 ft was more than the simulator almost. So had to squash that idea for now….I can’t see having a simulator setup if I can hit the big sticks!
that is why i hit into garage of course come winter in MA it will be cold.

I curse my stupidity and lack of planning that I did not have contractor build a 10ft basement on the addition

Going to pop in to this thread when it gets going to see what people are doing. I am very interested in the GC3 and Launchpad and how people will set up Sims with them (Lighting, Mat, Tv or Ipad? ect)

I would love one. But I dont have the room. Or the money to build one. lol. .

This will be fun! My interest in DIY sim related projects is pretty high.

Interested to get some new ideas on my setup.

I'm excited. Became a garage junkie in 2021 and haven't looked back.

Been thinking about building a hitting bay beside my garage where the previous homeowner apparently parked a boat. It won't be fancy with screens and projectors unless I can find a way to put them up and down, but if I can talk my wife into letting me buy a gc3....hmm.....

Back