Garage Simulator Crew

Anyone hitting in standard garage? Trying to beat position without taking out he garage door opener.
1-car or 2-car? I'm in the back of my garage and hit under the opener going horizontally from wall to wall.

Hopefully they don’t do away with the version they have now or I better buy me a few replacement strips.

Thought the exact same thing when I saw the email come out
Thinking the exact same thing or will they may a super softy strip to fit in the cut out they have now. I would really hope they would not discontinue the strip that they have for mats out there now.

Thinking the exact same thing or will they may a super softy strip to fit in the cut out they have now. I would really hope they would not discontinue the strip that they have for mats out there now.
Wondering if I stock up or wait to see if they are discounted. I may shoot them an email.

Wondering if I stock up or wait to see if they are discounted. I may shoot them an email.
Let us know. I just got my fricken Softy in December.

Anyone hitting in standard garage? Trying to beat position without taking out he garage door opener.
I have a 2-car garage (with two doors). I hit on the right side toward the back wall into a net, standing under the opener or just in back of it. Th occasional shank goes right of the net into the corner of the garage where I store my trash cans and some yards tools, so no harm yet. My wife's car is usually on the other side of the garage. I can only hit irons (and occasionally a hybrid). Would love to one day raise the garage door tracks and switch to side mount opener so I can hit longer clubs.

I have a 2-car garage (with two doors). I hit on the right side toward the back wall into a net, standing under the opener or just in back of it. Th occasional shank goes right of the net into the corner of the garage where I store my trash cans and some yards tools, so no harm yet. My wife's car is usually on the other side of the garage. I can only hit irons (and occasionally a hybrid). Would love to one day raise the garage door tracks and switch to side mount opener so I can hit longer clubs.
both cars are out of the garage and door shut to avoid shanks hitting anything. I can hit all clubs, a bit timid on driver and results on sim show that saw'd off move to avoid hitting it.

both cars are out of the garage and door shut to avoid shanks hitting anything. I can hit all clubs, a bit timid on driver and results on sim show that saw'd off move to avoid hitting it.
I wish I had a single-door garage with the opener in the middle and just two tracks on the sides. Having the two openers and the sets of tracks down the middle of the garage really makes this difficult - I feel like the driver will eventually hit either a track or an opener on the follow-through no matter where I stand.

Back