Garsen QUAD Tour Pistol TPE Putter Grips

I’m pretty positive I’ll not use another putter grip on a gamer. These remain absolutely perfect for me.
I would have to agree. Best grip I’ve ever used

Last edited:
Trying Garsen needs to happen this year

Not sure I will ever play a different putter grip than this TPE.

Not sure I will ever play a different putter grip than this TPE.
Easiest and most comfortable grip I've used. My hands get the same position everytime.

Easiest and most comfortable grip I've used. My hands get the same position everytime.
Right? Its wild how odd this shape is at first, but then how quickly you realize its freaking EXCELLENT.

Right? Its wild how odd this shape is at first, but then how quickly you realize its freaking EXCELLENT.
It really is. I like the Lamkin Sink Fit and the Superstroke I had on recently, but the Garsen works even better for me.

It really is. I like the Lamkin Sink Fit and the Superstroke I had on recently, but the Garsen works even better for me.
Yep, the shape and the hard edges just make it pretty much impossible to be uncomfortable imo. So so so good.

Yep, the shape and the hard edges just make it pretty much impossible to be uncomfortable imo. So so so good.
Just a few putts with yours and my round Edel grip felt horrible. A grip that I had used and enjoyed for nearly 2 years had to go. Put Garsen grip on and I don’t think I’ve ever putted better.

Maybe this is what my putting needs! Hmm...

Best place to buy them? Direct?
Yes. I’ve bought direct from them twice. Don’t think they charge shipping. They get it sent quickly too.

Yes. I’ve bought direct from them twice. Don’t think they charge shipping. They get it sent quickly too.
cool. thanks for the quick response!

cool. thanks for the quick response!
Not sure if you’ve already pulled trigger but PGA SS has them for less than $20. Not sure on shipping but after reading in here I went in search of where I could test.

Not sure if you’ve already pulled trigger but PGA SS has them for less than $20. Not sure on shipping but after reading in here I went in search of where I could test.
The TPE version? Nice

Yeah, I always go direct from them
awesome. thanks!

will check that out, thanks!

Nope even though my search specifically states TPE this looks like the reg version.
just noticed that too... still, at that price, I might just try the regular version first. Probably should see if the local Golf HQ has them in stock so I can hold it.

Nope even though my search specifically states TPE this looks like the reg version.
Ah, that’s what I figured, it’s all I’ve ever seen through them

TPE is superior!

TPE is superior!
Going to need to seek one out to hold and feel.

TPE is superior!
does the TPE material feel like the typical Iomic putter grip?

Back