Golfer on Tour that everyone seems to love, but you can’t stand?

Can’t stand Rory, I’m sorry and I don’t mean sabbatini..

I'd say Dustin just because he has skill but continues to fall short when it matters.

Sergio.

Rory. He’s the only one I can think of that is liked by many. The rest are pretty universally disliked - Sergio, Bubba, Poulter, etc.

Surprised by all the Phil comments...

I’ll go with disliking Sergio.

Phil. Definitely Phil.

BK.... top of my list. Talented but just needs to quit with the whole crying about who is disrespecting him all the time. Right now, it’s me BK. STFU and play.

I don’t have any hot takes for this one. I’m not a Sabbatini or a Bubba fan, but they don’t fall into the likable category anyway.

Sergio and Jason Day

Bubba

That most folks like but I'm not a fan of? I'd have to say Spieth-- sorry @Nate

I was gonna say JB Holmes but I'm pretty sure he isn't liked by anybody.

So I'll say Dustin Johnson. The whole big dumb jock schtick just isn't charming to me.

1) Tiger, and it ain't even close.
>>>
>>
>
2) DJ

I'd list Bubba as #3, but nobody likes him anyway.

Last edited:
Brooce Koepka...and Justin Thomas giving me some bad vibes as well (why? idk...)

Speith. Ugh

just out of curiosity...how can anyone hate on Justin Thomas?
His body language and facial expressions are whiny sometimes. And when you look like a little kid already....

Was about to say that about Spieth. Probably the same people that loot.
I've wondered that about Spieth too. He's humble, polite, well-spoken and seems like a good guy. But hey, opinions are subjective and everybody is entitled to theirs.

Rose. And his so called gold medal when most didn't turn up. And his sickly sweet politeness that you can just see right through

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Since when has Sergio been somebody everyone loves?

I'd go with Brooks or FIGJAM if they count but they're somewhat polarizing so I'll say Fowler.

Back