Status
Not open for further replies.
hate it. need to spend more time in the pool.

Mine is awful right now. I constantly take my glove off to try to keep the hands balanced. The worst is actually my feet. It goes from pretty tan legs to ghostly white feet. Yep, that's my style...

Hahaha,,, I have to deal with a cycling tan lines which is always different from the shorts/socks/shirts that I wear on course..

Ate any of you paying attention to your forehead color? If you wear a hat or visor, your forehead isn't as tan as the area around/below our eyes! Every once-in-awhile, on a Sunday, end of a tourney on tv, if the lighting is just right, the pros have WICKED pale foreheads! Hilarious! Check it out! Funny stuff! I worked on mine at the beach!

Worse golf-tan ever for me...played more than ever this year, and I got still the tan from last year left when started to go out...Dark chocolate arms and milky smooth chest. I look like a Kinder bar.

I've got a BRUTAL golfers tan. I actually don't really wear a hat when I golf anymore because I don't want a white forehead lol.

Mine is really bad. My feet look just like canadan's, and I forgot to take off my glove this weekend so my hand is pretty bad too.

Dan

Sent via Tapatalk on my Samsung galaxy s3

Mine is really bad. My feet look just like canadan's, and I forgot to take off my glove this weekend so my hand is pretty bad too.

Dan

Sent via Tapatalk on my Samsung galaxy s3

I did notice that glove attached to you quite a bit lol

Well, at least try to wear those sports arm sleeve during my round. Yeah, it is not the prettiest thing while on the course, however, it keeps me cool as well as keeps the "golfer's tan" off my arm.

I was skeptical, however, when you are wearing it during the hot summer day time, it actually keeps your arm cooler than playing "naked". Mrs. loves it, since I don't have to show ugly upper body with golfer's tan. You see LPGA players wear it...try it sometimes. You might like it.

I did notice that glove attached to you quite a bit lol

I always shoot with my glove on except for putting, so I usually leave it on. Taking on and off is just a hassle to me. I can live with the tan.

Dan

Me too not to mention the sock lines and the glove hand being as white as a ghost

My golf tan shows a very noticable ring that goes all the way around my head at a slight angle. I only accentuate it with my shaved noggin. I go from dark tan to scary white on top. My glove hand is even more noticable.

Being slick bald, I always struggle with tan lines on my head. I wear a bucket hat when playing in the middle of the day for this purpose - it just keeps the tan line more gradual. Every year I'll head out on a golf weekend and forget my bucket hat, so I wear a "regular" golf hat, and come back with a hard tan line around my head, plus a stripe around the eyes from my sunglasses. Great look.

I wear flip flops all summer long other than on the golf course, so my feet get enough sun to not be crazy white, though it's there. I also wear slightly different length socks a lot, so it's not a hard line at the ankle.

My torso? Wiggity-white.

Skipped off the pond using Tapatalk

11pgs and I'd say it's hardly a useless thread! lol
Living in AZ, it's not hard to get a tan, so I get some looks at the pool and hear snickers like "did that golfer get lost?". When I wear flip-flops and other golfers see me, they give the nod of approval and I can almost hear them thinking "I wish I was out golfing right now..."

I have a major golfer's tan. Very noticeable tan lines on my neck, upper arms and feet (like Canadan). My friends always give me a hard time whenever we go to the beach. I do however take off my glove immediately after every shot so I have avoided any tan lines on my hand.

As a husky gentleman, you'll never catch me out trying to brown myself up evenly like a grilled cheese sandwich, but perhaps it bothers others?

I :love: Grilled Cheese sandwich's!

The lady was making fun of my 3 different tan lined ankles from 3 different length ankle socks last night. I'm right there with ya.

I never tan. But I don't burn that much either. I'm stuck being pale for ever.

sent from my calculator...........60065

I have the normal hand to mid bicep, knee to ankle tan but because I've worn sandals so many times this summer I've actually started to get a tan from where my sandals sit on my foot. The middle of my foot is darker but then by my toes it's nice and pasty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back