That's good to know. I like the idea of being able to swap out a session when needed. I definitely need more flexibility and it would be nice having some workouts that I can do at home to help the golf muscles. I don't get to play and practice as much as I'd like and being able to stay in reasonable shape seems like it would help with sore muscles and joints after a round. Do you feel like it's been worth the cost so far? That's the other thing. I like what I've seen so far, but it's a bit pricey.
For me, the subscription price has been worth it. Having the ability to simply open the app and do what it says compared to picking out my own exercises is worth it. As well as having the library of additional exercises.

The equipment side of it is where I’m not as sold from a pricing model. I ended up buying resistance bands and had a lot of the rest of the equipment around. You can save a few bucks that way. I know some guys have had a lot of success with the weighted swing tool but it’s a tight fit in my basement so I’ve passed on that one.

That's good to know. I like the idea of being able to swap out a session when needed. I definitely need more flexibility and it would be nice having some workouts that I can do at home to help the golf muscles. I don't get to play and practice as much as I'd like and being able to stay in reasonable shape seems like it would help with sore muscles and joints after a round. Do you feel like it's been worth the cost so far? That's the other thing. I like what I've seen so far, but it's a bit pricey.
Here’s a few snapsnof the equipment I have. You can see how it allows you to pick and choose. I’ve have kicked around building up a franken club that’s short enough for me to swing in the basement and I’ll select the swing trainer to yes.

Here is also a few shots of the library categories.
IMG_8103.pngIMG_8102.pngIMG_8101.png

Here’s a few snapsnof the equipment I have. You can see how it allows you to pick and choose. I’ve have kicked around building up a franken club that’s short enough for me to swing in the basement and I’ll select the swing trainer to yes.

Here is also a few shots of the library categories.
View attachment 9249584View attachment 9249585View attachment 9249586
I'm very tempted to try it. Looks like there's plenty of low impact stuff that would help with flexibility and getting in shape. Working long hours at a desk hasn't exactly kept me in the best physical shape, so having something I can do at home like this would be great. It would be nice to not feel like I pulled 85% of my muscles after a round. lol

I'm very tempted to try it. Looks like there's plenty of low impact stuff that would help with flexibility and getting in shape. Working long hours at a desk hasn't exactly kept me in the best physical shape, so having something I can do at home like this would be great. It would be nice to not feel like I pulled 85% of my muscles after a round. lol
It’s made a notable difference for me as it relates to those. Plus I love the ability to knock it out at home.

@Wildcat - we got experiences to get in shape for, how you doing?

Think they tried to kill me today with the stretching, Gumby couldn’t of done half that stuff :oops:

Think they tried to kill me today with the stretching, Gumby couldn’t of done half that stuff :oops:
Either I’m more flexible than you or I haven’t been tasked with that one yet.

The Back IP session was great. A lot of easy movements with a resistance band that had all my muscles working, but gently if that makes any sense. If you have a nags and are looking to commit to the program I would highly recommend it.

Finally decided to bite the bullet and give it a try. I figured I might as well go all in on it and got the equipment too while they were doing the Masters sale. Still pricey, but made me feel a little better about it. The workouts look like they should be really good for me. Looking forward to working out with it and getting in better shape. Who would have thought that working 8+ hours a day at a desk wouldn't keep you in peak physical condition? :ROFLMAO:

First workout done and I think this going to be exactly what I needed. Low impact and lots of stretches. Just enough to feel it a little, but not so much to cause pain. Gradual work up to more strenuous activity. I’m having to work around a few prior injuries, so that makes working out difficult, but this off to a good start.

Back