Good Night/Good Morning thread

Good morning all. Another nice day here and I'm stuck inside missing golf time

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Good morning! Getting ready to head off to the gym to put in a couple hours of sweat and then off to the golf course for some golf putting practice:D.

We have to get prepared for a 3 AM wakeup call Tuesday morning for a 15 hour drive to North Carolina so that's it for tonight. Hope to wake up about 6AM tomorrow.

We have to get prepared for a 3 AM wakeup call Tuesday morning for a 15 hour drive to North Carolina so that's it for tonight. Hope to wake up about 6AM tomorrow.

Damn, thought our 6 hr drive was bad, lol. Night!

Tap,Tap,Tap

Carp, I can't believe I said AM and morning in the same sentence. At least I made up for it and said it correctly in the next sentence! "AM in the morning" and "PM in the evening" is redundant and a major pet peeve of mine!

Good night all, it has been a long day, see you tomorrow.

Good night THP, it was a good day, but I hope tomorrow's better!

Sweet Dreams THP. Hope you have a wonderful night. See you in the Morning. Happy GOBBLE GOBBLE Day.

Been a long day, see you fine folks tomorrow morning. Good night!

Very good day today! I'll be leaving for bed in a little while, so good night THP!

Good Night THP. Tomorrow is a big day with the announcement of the first 2 people selected for the MC 2.0. Man I hope I can get some sleep tonight and tomorrow flies by. Good luck to all. Talk to you guys/gals on the flip side (not camera).

Good Night THP. Tomorrow is a big day with the announcement of the first 2 people selected for the MC 2.0. Man I hope I can get some sleep tonight and tomorrow flies by. Good luck to all. Talk to you guys/gals on the flip side (not camera).

No doubt. Good night to all and hopefully none of us Morgan Cup 2.0 hopefuls will lose too much sleep over this! I certainly will try my best not to!

Nighty Night THP! Again another big day at THP! Man I sound like a broken record. Seems like that keeps getting repeated over and over around here. :act-up:

Nighty Night THP! Again another big day at THP! Man I sound like a broken record. Seems like that keeps getting repeated over and over around here. :act-up:

Yep, much more often than not, later buddy.

Night Bullfrog. A big day for sure. More MC announcements and the announcement of the 12 Days of Holiday Cheer! Awesome stuff! I'll be heading to bed soon I think.

Good Night THP. It's gonna be a long night of tossing and turning but I have to get off of here. My computer is at 7 % and about to hybernate. So I need to plug it in. I have the cord all tucked under my entertainment center. So I can't just grab the cord. Night Night guys. There are some more great annoucements tomorrow!

Good morning! Have a busy day today....again. I hate busy Fridays

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Good morning THP! Exciting weekend in store for the forum!

Think I will go play golf today in an *attempt* to pass time until 8PM EST.

Have a great Friday all!

Good Night THP. It's been a pretty long and exciting few days. With getting picked last night, I didn't get much sleep. So have a great night all!

Good Night THP. It's been a pretty long and exciting few days. With getting picked last night, I didn't get much sleep. So have a great night all!

That is understandable, of course there will be many more nights that you will be too excited to sleep between now and July I am sure. GN bullfrog.

Good Night THP. I know there are 2 THPer's that won't be able to sleep. But I will probably crash out as soon as my head hits the pillow. Tomorrow is another day with the last 2 MC selections being made. And possibly more news. JB could throw everyone for a loop and announce them early like he did today. But like 8 am instead of pm... That would throw everyone off. I wouldn't put it past him to surprise us again.

Night Guys/Gals. It's been a long day with exciting news at THP. It gets really interesting now that the selections are over. So I'm going to go and dream about the MC 2.0 weekend.

Yinz have a good night.

Time to faceplant into bed.

Good night everyone, I hope you had a great Christmas Day.

Good night everyone, I hope you had a great Christmas Day.
Thanks, DD. I'm outta here too. Back is killing me and I hope it feels better when I wake up!

Back