Goodbye Grandma Osahar...

Osahar

Working on the swing
Reaction score
Sorry all, I haven't been around much lately. Just got word on Sunday that my grandmother passed away that morning. I hadn't seen her in several years, and feeling really bad because of that. I miss her. She lived a good, long life though. 89 years old, and the sweetest woman you could ever know.

I'm pretty down in the dumps right now - on top of that bad news, my only remaining grandparent had another surgery today but thankfully he came through ok. Going to be headed north to WI Friday - Tuesday for a whirlwind trip. I'll get to see grandpa, sister's graduating college, then 8 hours south to IL to see family and grandma's grave (can't make it for the funeral) there.

Sorry to hear this, Osahar. Hope you and your family is getting along OK during this time.

Sorry to hear about your loss Osahar. My thoughts and prayrs are with you and your family.

Sorry for your loss osahar. My prayers go out to you and your family.

My condolences to you and your family. I'll be sending healing thoughts to you for your other grandparent. It's so sad (and scary) as our grandparents and parents get older and need surgery. You just never know if they'll make it through the surgery and then on top of that the whole healing process.

Sorry to hear about your loss Osahar. Take care.

Very sorry for your loss! The THP family is behind you.

I'm so sorry for your loss Osahar. May thoughts and memories of your grandmother remain with you forever. I know mine is never far from my thoughts. Wishing you safe travels.

I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts & prayers are with you.

Sorry to hear that, it is always tough to go through this, no matter how old or young. Treasure the memories, she will always be with you that way.

Sorry to hear the news, buddy. Our condolences and a wish for safe travels. Take care of yourself.

My condolences, Osahar.

Sorry to hear the news buddy! Thoughts and prayers with you and your family.

Sorry for your troubles Osahar

Sorry to hear this man....thoughts and prayers are with you!

Sorry to hear of your loss Osahar. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Safe travels.

Sorry to hear the news Osahar. My thoughts and prayer heading your way buddy, safe traveling.

Sorry to hear that about your Grandmother. I hope everything goes well on your travels.

I feel your pain Osahar and my prayers are with you and the family. I recently lost my Mom and the hurt was huge and always will be. The good thing is I have so many great memories of her and she is my angel now looking down. Take care buddy and remember the good times with her.

Last edited:
I'm sorry for your loss Osahar. From what you've written your grandmother sounds like she was an amazing person. I said a prayer for you and your family for peace and comfort. Take care.

Osahar, sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers. I know it's hard and we usually wish we would've spent more time with the ones we lose, but we just gotta remember the good times. I'm sure she is looking down on you doing the same.

So sorry to hear this Osahar. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Back