Grant Thornton Invitational teams announced

I like it, but they fell waaaaay short not having Team Korea. 🫤
That is what I noticed too. None of the Korean ladies playing. They are likely just taking a break.

Lucas & Leona making this a runaway on day 1?

Really bunching up now; eagles & birdies are flying like crazy.

Why is Theegala wearing a Korn Ferry shirt? Are they one of his sponsors?

I love that this is a mixed PGA/LPGA event. So cool

Watching the replay...I love this format and the teams. Watching pros scramble and pile up the birdies and eagles is super cool.

They make golf look so easy

I don’t know how you can’t love this tournament!

When golfers shoot 57, 58, 59, and 60 as they are in a tournament being played this week, they are not doing doing the game of golf any favors. Even if it is a partner format. I don't blame the golfers. They are just playing as good as they can. Whoever came up with this format is to blame. They are tearing down the integrity of the game and trivializing the nature of golf, which is supposed to be a difficult game. Even in single matches, 25 under is not any fun to watch. There are already problems with the modern game having outgrown most of the present day courses in terms of length. Why cheapen the great game of golf with scores so low the average amateur golfer cannot relate to them? Just my opinion. Sincerely, Non-Scratch Golfer (I itch when I see this happening but I can't scratch).

Baby Boomers Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Maybe they’re just that ******* good?Who gives a crap how low the score goes? It pretty simple, you pick your favorite team and hope they win. Then while watching you see how it plays out and get to see the top 1% in the world do what the other 99% only wish they could. Then get inspired, grab your sticks, and go hit a few.

Anybody who doesn't like low scores should watch tomorrow, they're playing alternate shot. They definitely won't be breaking 60 tomorrow, some teams might even make (heaven forbid) bogeys.
GIF by Justin

How’d a pro team scored double bogey on 2 in a scramble? IMG_3015.jpeg

Korda and Finau holding the lead but things are tight during alt shot.

I kinda wish Maguire was super sweaty like Glover, they'd have fun team name options.

Lexi with the Ace!

Jessica Korda talking about golf balls and why you see some weird looking shots out there today during alt shot was pretty good

Should be an exciting finish tomorrow

What happened to Champ today? Did he lose a shoe or something?

Back