GrayBull Golf Course

I don't think looking forward to the course is necessarily a bad thing, but message received!
😁
Oh definitely not. We want people super excited about it.

Just recently we have a trend on something that we need to fix and the only way we know how is to say if you don’t fulfill it, you will pay for it 😀

Going to be interesting trying to get there. Closest airport is what? Lincoln? Denver?
It won’t be for our experience

Going to be interesting trying to get there. Closest airport is what? Lincoln? Denver?
North Platte (where I lived) is closest. Kearney/Grand Island has some options. It's not as hard to get to as people think with some planning.

North Platte (where I lived) is closest. Kearney/Grand Island hands some options. It's not as hard to get up as people think with some planning.
This is the reality that hit me.
Kinda with the plunger in that this has been an emotional rollercoaster, but for different reasons as I'm fairly confident in my guess.

Just don't know how I'd get there if I managed to get in.

Kinda with the plunger in that this has been an emotional rollercoaster, but for different reasons as I'm fairly confident in my guess.

do people really still underestimate us like that?

I don't think that's where your concern should lie. Lol I'm feeling a heel turn on something based on these posts, so stepping up on our part for whatever that is is where my head's at.

I'm damn excited to hear what all this is about.

I don't think that's where your concern should lie. Lol I'm feeling a heel turn on something based on these posts, so stepping up on our part for whatever that is is where my head's at.

I'm damn excited to hear what all this is about.
It's starting to sound that way, isn't it?

You would think so.
Sadly that is not always the case and that is okay too.

But when tools are provided to do so, and they fail to get used, it puts us in a tough position.
So we are going to have some requirements
Makes complete sense 👍

And we can openly say that if it happens, and people just want to go to the course, this will not be the event. It must be followed through with or they will get a bill in the mail 🤣🤣
Very intriguing….

Oh definitely not. We want people super excited about it.

Just recently we have a trend on something that we need to fix and the only way we know how is to say if you don’t fulfill it, you will pay for it 😀
It is hard for me to understand not being a little active after an event to at least show gratitude. The sponsors I have met have wanted all the feedback and I really feel it is the least I can do for them.

North Platte (where I lived) is closest. Kearney/Grand Island has some options. It's not as hard to get to as people think with some planning.
Probably fly into Omaha, it's the most likely to have a reasonable flight.

I priced flying to Kearney for my son's wrestling tournament last week. I could have flown to Omaha, rented a car, and got a hotel for less than the flight to Kearney (with bad flight times). I chose to just drive the 5.5 hours each way with a night in a hotel.

Maybe I'm just crazy, but assuming it's associated with something awesome (likely), I feel like the big concern should getting in the event. Not getting to it. Cart>horse? Lol

Maybe I'm just crazy, but assuming it's associated with something awesome (likely), I feel like the big concern should getting in the event. Not getting to it. Cart>horse? Lol
I Want You Point GIF by Showtime

This will definitely not work for me as my nearest golftec is 2 1/2 hrs away. 😂

Hahah, I dont mean to...Much.

But the course is only going to be open for roughly 3 months next year.
With six cottages on site. Its not going to be easy. Its going to be expensive as f**k.
But myself and a wonderful partner think THPers are worth it....There will be a catch and people are going to need to want to get better.
This is Huge! Amazing of THP and the partner, and I really hope anyone who signs up is all in. Can’t wait to hear details.

Hahah, I dont mean to...Much.

But the course is only going to be open for roughly 3 months next year.
With six cottages on site. Its not going to be easy. Its going to be expensive as f**k.
But myself and a wonderful partner think THPers are worth it....There will be a catch and people are going to need to want to get better.
Let’s gooooo

Here’s a fun little article about the creation of this course. This seems right up Kidd’s alley and definitely won’t disappoint.

Apologies if this has been shared before. Didn’t see it in the thread.

Here’s a fun little article about the creation of this course. This seems right up Kidd’s alley and definitely won’t disappoint.

Apologies if this has been shared before. Didn’t see it in the thread.
IMG_0264.jpeg

Back