Gray's review of the Vanitees

Nice review.

From one bus driver to another good review..

Appreciate it :eek:)

Appreciate it :eek:)

Another Bus driver! Bless your heart :D

I've been at it for four years part time and this June 5th will be my last year.

Another Bus driver! Bless your heart :D

I've been at it for four years part time and this June 5th will be my last year.

You're giving up taking kids to school?

YEP

YEP

I got to practice up so when we have the all world THP golf outing I can hang with you Pros :eek:)............

Good stuff Gray.

Gray-

I think I mentioned in another thread that I thought these might be good for some seniors who have trouble balancing the ball on a regular tee. While I don't think you have that issue (or at least you haven't mentioned it), do you think that might be a benefit? (I know you mentioned the ease of placing the ball, but I was wondering specifically about people with shaky hands. Do you think the "ease" would extend that far?)

Also, with the really wide top, did you guys have any trouble with the tees falling over in soft ground when they were set up really tall?

Nice review Gray

Gray-

I think I mentioned in another thread that I thought these might be good for some seniors who have trouble balancing the ball on a regular tee. While I don't think you have that issue (or at least you haven't mentioned it), do you think that might be a benefit? (I know you mentioned the ease of placing the ball, but I was wondering specifically about people with shaky hands. Do you think the "ease" would extend that far?)

Also, with the really wide top, did you guys have any trouble with the tees falling over in soft ground when they were set up really tall?

These tees would be great for seniors or anyone with shaky hands! You can almost plop the ball on it from above it and not worry about it bouncing off. Seriouly it would be wonderful for anyone having hand shakes etc. to use.

These tees are fairly long so once you put them in the ground they will not just fall over, however once you hit your tee shot, they will fly forward. I think these tees are a perfect fit for seniors or nervous type hands players!

Back