Great store for Nickent

I pulled the trigger!:alien2:
I ordered the Nickent Arc Wedge 50*!
I'll let you guys know how the transaction goes because y'all already know how the club works.

I pulled the trigger!:alien2:
I ordered the Nickent Arc Wedge 50*!
I'll let you guys know how the transaction goes because y'all already know how the club works.

Congrats Christian! Good luck with the new stick.

If the prices stay the same, I could very well sell my Vokey's and pick up 3 Arcs!

Just ordered a 56 degree wedge from them.

Please, let us know how it goes. I am really interested in getting something from them sometime within the next month or so, but want to know if they are good before-hand.

Talked to my sister, she said the clubs have arrived but she had them sent to mom's house so someone would be home to sign for them. She'll be picking them up Saturday, so I should have pictures and her opinion of the shape they are in this weekend to post.

Ok, thanks a lot!

I also wish they offered LH equipment...
Red headed step child...yet again...lol

I just received one of their tour milled putters and it looks untouched. I ordered it monday evening and received it Friday. From Cali to Ohio in 4 business days for 5 dollars of shipping you cant beat it unless you dont like nickent or are left handed the putter feels fantastic.

I just received one of their tour milled putters and it looks untouched. I ordered it monday evening and received it Friday. From Cali to Ohio in 4 business days for 5 dollars of shipping you cant beat it unless you dont like nickent or are left handed the putter feels fantastic.

Thanks for the feedback. How many "stars" rating was it?

It was a 4 star rating its compare it to something that I would buy from golfsmith or galaxy at half the price

Great feedback good to know.

Just got off the phone with my sister. She absolutely loves the new clubs, the bag, everything. She said everything came shrink-wrapped like new, only a couple of the woods had any marks at all from having been hit the rest were all brand new. I also got a bunch of pictures from her, so incoming picture spam! :D

Also, links to 5 more since I'm limited, including a smiling sister:

Picture 6
Picture 7
Picture 8
Picture 9
Picture 10

Just got off the phone with my sister. She absolutely loves the new clubs, the bag, everything. She said everything came shrink-wrapped like new, only a couple of the woods had any marks at all from having been hit the rest were all brand new. I also got a bunch of pictures from her, so incoming picture spam! :D

Picture 6
Picture 7
Picture 8
Picture 9
Picture 10

Thanks a lot for the update! I'll be ordering some Arc Wedges soon I think.

I can't let Jacqui see those or she'll have me get on and order those! The color is her favorite soccer teams color (Manchester City).

Nice looking clubs and smiling sister Osahar!

Your sister got herself a really good looking set there.

I can't let Jacqui see those or she'll have me get on and order those! The color is her favorite soccer teams color (Manchester City).

Nice looking clubs and smiling sister Osahar!

Hehe, thanks Smallville :D She said to thank JB again for posting the site info.

OH, and the clubs were rated as a 4 star set that she ordered.

THat set is actually waiting for us at our office for GG to review as well.

Well I am worried for Nickent. Something has to be seriously wring for them to be liquidating stuff at these prices. I have heard some rumors on other sites and been told a few things by friends but I am afraid to go posting anything.

JB, have you heard why they are doing this?

They made a post directly in their forum. As for this store, these clubs are demos that they cannot sell at retail

I received my 50* wedge today via UPS. The club is in good condition. It was rated 3 stars on the site looks better than that to me. Although the grip looks new, it's slicker then I prefer. Doesn't take too much to get a new grip on it. The lone discrepancy was that I didn't know the shaft was a stiff flex. Oh well, I think that I can make it work. They also ask me to make a payment after I already paid through paypal. Not a big deal maybe an over site on their part. At the end of the day, if this site had something else on there that I wanted I would buy again. :clapp:

Just got a call from my sister - from the range. :D

I won't post what she said, since I convinced her to join the site and post what she thinks of the clubs. :clapp:

I got my 56 degree wedge today. It was rated 4 stars and it looks brand new to me. I am very pleased.

I got my 56 degree wedge today. It was rated 4 stars and it looks brand new to me. I am very pleased.

Thanks a lot for the feedback. I'll likely be buying a driver from thecluboutlet in the upcoming week.

So after my father hit my Evolver and 4DX 5 wood, he decided he wanted some Nickents for his own.

So I ended up ordering him a 4DX D-spec and 5 wood from this site for $160.

The clubs arrived from CA (to TN) in 5 days. I haven't seen the clubs, but my father said he couldn't tell they had been used (4 star rating).

Only one problem - the driver sent was left handed! So I called the number on the site and told them that I needed to send the driver back to exchange it for a right handed model. The lady I spoke with was very apologetic and said she would send a RH driver out today. But here's the crazy part- she told me to just KEEP the LH driver, haha. Fair enough...:D

Back