CONTEST Guess What We Lose and Win: UST Mamiya Shaft Up#1 Contest

16 seems like a good number.

25. If you find any Mizuno balls, you're welcome.

Got any intel on how many you lost? Just asking for a friend.
This many
Saturday Night Live Nbc GIF by HULU

I'm going with 22 for my guess. Have a friggin BLAST though regardless of the chaos gents!!!

We've got like a 105 entries so far and I'm gonna say a very high percentage of you have gone double digits.

This does not bode well for my anxiety. :ROFLMAO:

Scared Kermit The Frog GIF

I created a contest for this exact question! I lost a grand total of 23 golf balls over 45 holes... 🤯 and I came in as an 18 handicap.

You know what's funny? When I suggested this contest to @jayronmillz10 I was scared of having kind of a "negative" contest, but I thought it would be fun and really unique. Then I was searching through the Victory Cup stuff and I saw your contest? I guess I wasn't as unique as I thought. LOL.

It's all in good fun though. I anticipate Victoria National will take some golf balls from us (tough courses do that regardless), but I also expect it to provide a ton of memories and fun.

IMG_3226.jpeg
In case any of you want to adjust your totals. Maybe we were too optimistic @Nappy haha

This was at Victoria National 2 years ago.

View attachment 9250800
In case any of you want to adjust your totals. Maybe we were too optimistic @Nappy haha

This was at Victoria National 2 years ago.
In fairness, that was very close to the KFT championship being held there so conditions were rather rough. Having played there last year when it was a bit tamer, it wasn't AS penal as the folks at Shaft Up experienced.

Hate to say it ... but you both lose a dozen ... a cool 24 balls

You know what's funny? When I suggested this contest to @jayronmillz10 I was scared of having kind of a "negative" contest, but I thought it would be fun and really unique. Then I was searching through the Victory Cup stuff and I saw your contest? I guess I wasn't as unique as I thought. LOL.

It's all in good fun though. I anticipate Victoria National will take some golf balls from us (tough courses do that regardless), but I also expect it to provide a ton of memories and fun.
I had the same exact thought when putting my contest together. But you’re exactly right, it’s all in fun. Great memories that we can all look back on and laugh at the carnage Victory National offered.

@jlew and @dexter can probably attest to how nervous I was on the course. After a few holes though, we were having a blast and the nerves of hitting a bad shot or OB subsided rather quickly.

Seeing as though the rough will not be as long as last fall and the course will allegedly be easy 🤣 has anyone gone the total opposite direction and said you will actually gain balls?
+2 gained?

Seeing as though the rough will not be as long as last fall and the course will allegedly be easy 🤣 has anyone gone the total opposite direction and said you will actually gain balls?
+2 gained?
I like the way you think

@Nappy @jayronmillz10 - oh boy fellas. I just took a look at that course you are about to play, and I think you may need that dozen balls for yourselves!! There is so much water on that course. I'll go with 14 balls lost. Sorry, I would probably lose twice that all by myself.

I'm going with 11

I'm going with 32. That's 8 each, per round.

I hope I'm wrong, and it's lower - but if not, I'll be happy to win something ;)

Bumping this for those that may have missed it. Only 6 days left to make your guess.

Back