My somewhat new home defense gun
20220809_150752.png

• Love
Reactions: Bus
I often have my carry gun with me on the course...bags have lots of pockets...
Back in the 80's I gave a miscreant a compound fracture of the right radius when he and his partner tried to rob me with a knife while I was walking towards the green on a Detroit Muni course with a sand wedge in my hand......... I have a little Sig P238 that lives in my bag, small top pocket, right next to my wallet and keys.

Back in the 80's I gave a miscreant a compound fracture of the right radius when he and his partner tried to rob me with a knife while I was walking towards the green on a Detroit Muni course with a sand wedge in my hand......... I have a little Sig P238 that lives in my bag, small top pocket, right next to my wallet and keys.
Rackham? Chandler Park?

Chandler
Rackham? Chandler Park?
Chandler Park. Back on hole 14. 12, 13 and 14 are the only holes on the course adjacent to houses.

Last edited:
Saw a guy throw up the first time he shot a 45/70 break open.

Chandler
Chandler Park. Back on hole 14. 12, 13 and 14 are the only holes on the course adjacent to houses.
I’ve always heard that at most courses you have to be good with your flat blade. Chandler Park, you better be good with a switch blade

did some one say Recoil

Good for you! Might have taught them a lesson!

View attachment 9131219
[/QUOTE]
Guess he wasn't ready for it.

Saw a guy throw up the first time he shot a 45/70 break open.
Many states allow 45/70's in their shotgun/pistol only deer hunting zones. I wonder what would have happened if he had shot a full power rifle round............:eek:

Many states allow 45/70's in their shotgun/pistol only deer hunting zones. I wonder what would have happened if he had shot a full power rifle round............:eek:
To be fair, it wasn't a factory load, and was in a Handi-rifle. He still gets grief, though.

To be fair, it wasn't a factory load, and was in a Handi-rifle. He still gets grief, though.

Yeah, my niece is tiny and can shoot mine. She likes her "trapper" Handi in 44mag more though.

IMG_20221028_132326102.jpg

FF08F9C4-B6B7-485F-8E20-5F45EC446321.jpeg
Just picked up this FN503 today. Normally $540. I got it for $300.

Between 9mm prices and moving from MO to VA haven't been to a Range since Dec. It sucks cuz had bought my 1st handgun in 2018. Little under 800 rounds and 20 yards was getting easy with an 8 in target. Not sure if I even remember how to hold the gun now. 2019 and 2020 could not even go to a Range. So I guess both Ranges suck.😂

Back