Happy Birthday Coolbreeze

Happy birthday you kick ass lefty! Hope you have a great day with the fam and you win some cash betting on some football. That would be a great day right there.

Happy Birthday Cool!

Happy birthday to our handsome Canadian lefty! Have a good one, Breezy!

Happy Bday CB! Drink lots of that strong beer and call off tomorrow.

Happy b'day breezy!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Have a great day dude! Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday CB!

Happy Birthday Ben. Enjoy your day bro.

Happy bday CB!!!

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

Happy birthday CB!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Thanks everyone, I had a great party yesterday and got some great gifts like a new badass compressor for my one that just broke, and some money. Today I'm playing some golf with my FIL in a money match at the club with some buddies and then some NFL football. Does it get better than that? I don't think so.

Happy Birthday Ben!

John Deere Tap'n

Happy Birthday Breezy!

Happy Birthday Coolbreeze! Have a great one dude.

Have a very handsome day today!

Happy Birthday CB...get out and have some fun. :D

Happy Birthday you big handsome lefty

Happy birthday you big goof. I know it gets looked over sometimes, but thanks for all you do for THP, both on the forum and behind the scenes. I think I actually owe you a beer for your IT help a while back. We need to get together for some golf and beers before the season is over. I'm down to drive.

Happy birthday!

Do they have birthdays in canada? Never understood the french.....Happy Birthday dude! Hope you can make it to this years ooting at Reunion.

Thanks again everyone. I had a great day today, first some golf in the morning where I played poorly but had a great time, then we put the boat in the water and I went salmon fishing for a few hours with my son, my FIL and my nephew. Didn't catch any salmon today but had a great time, and then we just boated around the southern golf islands for a while.

A great day, combine that with some sunday night football and a Seachickens win, what more could a guy ask for?

Jconn, any time buddy and thank you for the kind words.

Back