For the love of Pete…

Makes you feel any better, I tried someone's broomstick putter and knocked in 5 in a row from 8ft. It's either a horrible idea, or a brilliant one.

Makes you feel any better, I tried someone's broomstick putter and knocked in 5 in a row from 8ft. It's either a horrible idea, or a brilliant one.

I say brilliant!!! Then get a hatch to cover that monster up and you will be rolling..

...get to stay hidden in your house pointlessly unused.

Guess I shouldn't talk about my ball marker/divot tool collection then...

You are about to get banned.

My putting essentially did the same. Missed the Calcutta by like two points? We tied the people who advanced, and I decided to decel/drop kick my very first putt of the day from 11 feet. We three putted and lost that hole. Had we not done that, they lose two, we win 2. Bam, in.

got the Xpired Mallet, big swing and miss on everything else.

as a fan and customer before the hatch launch, i hope he adds some cool in stock standard covers sometime while releasing all these limited drops. i don't have the patience and time for limited edition only companies.

I seriously wonder about bot issues with them.

Really need to join his Facebook group. But I hate Facebook..

that ostrich is 🔥🔥🔥

Missed all of yesterday, but it was such a great design. I know they are working through a few website issues, but such a great company.

I feel like i'm aging out of the headcover game already, lol. It's a young man (and bots) game these days.

I think at least one THPer got the release.

Looking forward to some in hand pics!

I wanted to but $100 dollars is just crazy. I think they are cool but I can’t justify that.

I wanted to but $100 dollars is just crazy. I think they are cool but I can’t justify that.
Some of the fancier material ones are going for 150 I believe, from them.

Seems about right for the craze right now.

Back