Hatfields and McCoys UPDATE thread (SPOILERS)

You are the only person I have heard say it was bad. I thought it was great.

Tapin for bird

Just because a lot of people watched it, doesn't make it good. A lot of people watched Titanic, too. I watched, because I really WANTED it to be good, and because nothing else was on, but I really thought it was poorly done. Upon some reflection, though, perhaps I should not be so hard on the writers....it could have been bad editing that screwed it up.

And that's your opinion, and it's great that we have a place where you can state it when you want to. I happen to disagree, for I thought it was a wonderful miniseries.

It was the most watched non sports Cable tv show ever.

Really? I find that hard to believe? I wasn't alive but I know MASH still takes the cake on that record and this beat that? I never even heard of it till this thread popped up and then forgot about it till three nights ago. Interesting show from what I saw though

Really? I find that hard to believe? I wasn't alive but I know MASH still takes the cake on that record and this beat that? I never even heard of it till this thread popped up and then forgot about it till three nights ago. Interesting show from what I saw though
Non-sports CABLE show. M*A*S*H was Network TV.

Hey smallville, you got any dilantin I can have?

I do, won't leave home without it, lol.

Thanks for the info Smally, I set the tv to record.

Back