Have you ever worn or would you ever wear knickers?

DevRickus

The Dirty Jerz
Reaction score
Handicap
Snow
To continue this conversation from the jorts thread, what say you? I am seriously contemplating buying a whole outfit to annoy my father and to probably wear to the outing.

Rock it if you got it. Heard they are expensive though. I would do it...

Never worn them and doubt if I could pull them off...I'm sure I would look like an oompa loompa...I'm not against them if that is what you are asking.

I would if I had them. Heck, I would wear almost anything

I have never worn them and don't think they would look good on me at all. What annoys your father about them?

Took a road trip to Crossville, TN, this past weekend. Saw 2 guys rocking the knickers and Calvin Peete caps at Stonehenge. If I ever had any thoughts of wearing that kind of garb, that changed my mind very quickly.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I have never worn them and don't think they would look good on me at all. What annoys your father about them?

He is very conservative so I try to find the most obnoxious shorts and shirts I can find.

No and Hell No

I've only worn knicker when I was Fencing. I most likely would'nt wear golf knickers.

omg...lime green!...too bad the ones I like are 150$

I'd wear cargo shorts before wearing knickers

There used to be a Chartity tournament every year at my home course that they called "The Classic Pants Open", I thought it was a lot of fun! It was played as a 4 man scramble and if your whole time wore "classic pants" you each got an extra mulligan per side.

Most people had their knickers made from scratch and there were some strange ones.....tournament died off about 5 years ago when they course changed owners.

Cargo Knickers, the best of both worlds.

I have not ever worn knickers, but I would on one stipulation; I would have to play the round with an entire hickory set.

Cargo Knickers, the best of both worlds.

HAHAHAHA. We would need a whole other thread for those.

Cargo Knickers w/ an Argyle "Wife Beater"

I would wear them...I do not take myself serious enough to care...

To me, this fits in the Ricky Fowler category. Last weekend I was getting ready to head out to play a round. I had on a nice pair of shorts and shirt and my wife says, "you look nice." I said thanks, and then she said to me, "I want to see you dress like Ricky Fowler." I said, "If I had his game, I would totally dress like that. But, not having his game and dressing like that makes you look like an idiot." Same goes with knickers.

This, of course, is just my opinion. Please, I mean no offense to those who dress like that. :)

I have not, but, I absolutely would, and actually searched for some last year for a last minute tourney, but couldn't find anything that fast in my size.

I do own one pair and have worn them on several different occasions. Unfortunately, I can no longer fit in them. I've got the whole outfit. I would definitely wear them again, but I need to lose quite a few pounds before I can.

Awesome, an official knicker thread.

How many pockets am I allowed to have in my knickers?

Can I wear my fishnet shirt if I promise to tuck it in?

I loved to watch Payne Stewart as I liked his style and game. I'd wear a pair just to honor him.

I would wear some without hesitation, but I might not shell out the cash to buy some unless inexpensive. Would definitely put it on a gift list. On my course, I am already a few colourful tams away from being the most unique player out there, so knickers would be awesome.

I'm always tempted to check some out when I see them at the end of the Golf Digest, but I would need to try them on first.

Back