Have you hit someone with a golf shot?

Never but have been hit numerous times myself. And have been in many a group that someone has been hit. You learn to be aware of your surroundings real quick ... no matter how close you think you might be from the person, either on the same hole or an adjoining hole.

I have never hit anyone but dhartmann took my youngest son to a tournament last year I believe it was at Conway farms here in Illinois and Zac Johnson hit a shank on the driving range and hit my little guy I guess he yelled over to see if Cameron was OK but didn't walk over to check on him.

Thankfully I've never hit anyone, nor been hit.

I did, however, hit a turtle once. Heard a "thunk" and saw my ball shoot straight up about 20 feet, turns out there were a whole bunch of turtles about 20 feet away from a pond sunning themselves.

Looked for, and couldn't find, my golf ball. Lost, so I walked back to the tee to hit, the rest of the group played to the green. After I hit my approach to the green a guy in my group, who was standing on the back of the green, began to walk towards the hole; I was watching my ball flight so I didn't see him walking on the green from the back. My ball hits him in the chest! OUCH! He was lucky, I felt really bad. That was over 20yrs ago, to this day he doesn't know why he walked onto the green without watching my ball.

Not accidentally. ;)

Not that I'm aware of!

I fortunately have not.

Not a person but I did hit a goose once, twas a chunked shot so the goose just looked at me. Also I had a near miss from my wife. I was tucked behind a tree and was peeking out when my my beard hairs got brushed by her ball.

I have not.

No people but I hit a car in the parking lot - Cost me $300.

I've never hit anyone, although I have rolled a couple thru some empty golf carts before. I have been hit in the upper thigh by my brother hitting a line drive 4 iron. My leg was a nasty black and blue for 2 weeks.

It is a pretty miserable feeling. I had a 30 yard lob to an elevated green and my mother was standing behind the pin. I asked her to move several times, and she said she'd be fine. Plunk, right on the noggin. She was okay but needless to say I didn't feel like playing much after dunking one on mom's head.

She does move out of the way now though.

Thankfully I've never hit anyone, nor been hit.

I did, however, hit a turtle once. Heard a "thunk" and saw my ball shoot straight up about 20 feet, turns out there were a whole bunch of turtles about 20 feet away from a pond sunning themselves.
OK then I thought this was for hitting people never hit one animals lol another story I had a goose, duck, squirrel, and yes a deer in my arsenal of golf shots only one squirrel funeral though the rest went on there merry way

Unfortunately, yes.

And it was on video.

And I still feel awful.
It was a funny video though....
luckily I have not hit anybody, have been playing when somebody in my 4 some hit somebody.... in the pool across from the fairway...

I used to carry a 46" Killer Bee when I was about 14 that was far too long for me but man could I hit the absolute piss out of it. With that being said, my miss hits were extremely low and pulled hard.
I was on a dog-leg right where the bend was about 75 yards out, with a par 3 just left of the rough. I put a thunder bolt into a drive that never cleared about 8 feet and one hopped a teenage girl right in the ankle. By the time I could run to her, which was about 110-120 yards away her ankle had already swollen to the size of a softball.
I felt so bad....

I haven't hit anyone, but have been hit.

It didn't hit anyone but I had an extremely close call. A cart with two guys was driving toward me and of course I hit a push fade right at them. I yelled fore but thanks to the wind and fact they were driving they didn't hear it. The cart only had the half windshield and of course the ball went through the top uncovered section, bounced between the two guys and scared the crap out of them. That could have been really bad, I got pretty lucky. And guaranteed I could never hit that shot again if I tried.

I hit my dad with a bladed chip shot, and that was embarrassing enough. Thankfully I have not hit anyone with a full swing shot.

I luckily have not hit anybody yet... rolled a ball between somebodies feet however.... from 330 away, stupid 80 yard downwinds in Daytona, I'm waiting for BrianMK to chime in here

I've never hit anyone but have been hit.

About a month ago I was playing with two of my neighbors and one of their friends. I had about a 40 yard pitch to the green. The friend walk toward me from the left from the rough, (I'm left handed), and kept walking towards me as if he was walking behind me. I looked up on my downswing and proceeded to hit him squarely in the side of the head. Luckily it was only a pitch and not a full swing. He dropped to his knees and grabbed his head and started laughing. We checked on him and he was fine. Everyone started to laugh but me. He was apologizing for forgetting I was a lefty and walking up on me. I felt bad not to mention he still shot 78 lol. It's funny now after the fact since he was ok. I am going to bring him a bicycle helmet as a joke if I ever play with him again.

I was doing a 2 ball drill on the range before a match one summer, and caught both (golf) balls, one barely on the toe. The ball I meant to hit proceeded to go straight towards my target. The toe ball..... It went square between the buttcheeks of the poor guy warming up next to me. I handled the situation in probably the worst way, I saw it out of the corner of my eye but kept staring down my intended shot until it hit the ground. The guy looked at me and I just turned around and looked at the guy behind me and shrugged it off. Smooth.

Unfortunately, yes... it happened on Tuesday actually. At Eagle Glen in Corona, the 11th hole is a 300yd blind dogleg right par 4 from an elevated tee. We had been flying through the round to this point and didn't know anyone was in front of us. I took the shortcut over the dogleg straight at the green and hit some guy in the foot while he was putting. When I headed toward my ball, I saw them on the green and went up to ask if everyone was ok. The guy was funny. He apologized for redirecting my ball off the green when it struck his foot and laughed it off. He said it scared him more than anything and it hit him in the heel on the fly, but it wasn't bad enough to worry about... just a little uncomfortable. I felt pretty bad, but was glad he was ok.

Back