Heavy vs Light - what's your preference

You are not alone, I prefer heavier clubs as well. My tendency with lighter clubs is to get too quick then leave the shot way out left.
Exactly!!!

Aren't most drivers all the same weight? I mean a 60 gram shaft and a 460 cc head are all going to be the same regardless of the OEM, right??? Irons and putters is where I notice the difference

CC is the size, size and weight are not the same. A cement brick and an aluminum brick do not weigh the same. Its all about materials and weight distribution in the head.

I seriously think you should look into Boccieri Golf. Theyve done wonders for just about anyone who has laid hands on their product.

Aren't most drivers all the same weight? I mean a 60 gram shaft and a 460 cc head are all going to be the same regardless of the OEM, right??? Irons and putters is where I notice the difference

I am obviously in the heavy camp too! Just so many benefits for me and all of these lead to more distance and better accuracy.

CC is the size, size and weight are not the same. A cement brick and an aluminum brick do not weigh the same. Its all about materials and weight distribution in the head.

I seriously think you should look into Boccieri Golf. Theyve done wonders for just about anyone who has laid hands on their product.

Thanks but they don't make left handed clubs :sad:

I currently play a lighter putter and I know its affecting my game. I get right over the ball with a straight back-straight thru stroke and this putter flings around like crazy.

Back