Hello all, from Pittsburgh, PA

PGHkid

Reaction score
Handicap
Just wanted to say hey, and that I think this is a great site have been reading for a while and decided to join.

Looking to get a new set of Irons this year and lower my handicap some.

Look forward to talking with everyone.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome buddy!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP, I believe you will really like it here.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP !

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome man! I'm also from Pittsburgh, at least while I'm here at school.

Welcome!

welcome!

Welcome! Born and raised in Pittsburgh. Enjoy THP - it truly is a wonderful place.

welcome to THP!

Thanks everyone!!

You guys gotta love the weather we have been having up until today. Where your guys normally play?

I've never actually played a round down here. I don't know many people here at school that golf and I don't have a car of my own. Recently been going to Neville Island with my friend just to keep the swing. I'll be playing more golf next year.

You guys gotta love the weather we have been having up until today. Where your guys normally play?

I've actually found it very frustrating, haha. Too warm for consistent winter activities, too cold/wet for consistent golf. But, yes, the 60+ degree days in January and February have left me yearning for spring.

I play all over. Lindenwood, Hickory Heights, Indian Run, Quicksilver. Occasionally, a few of us will take a trip up to Nemacolin Woodlands and hit up those courses. I also will meet my uncle in Greensburg a good bit and play at Totteridge, Madison Club, some of the other spots in that area.

I really tried last year to play as many courses as I could and loved it - tons of great tracks in our area.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Back