Hello from Chicago!

Bwegner

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello all! Long time golfer new hacker. Been a rough year for golf for me as I had broken an ankle (couldnt swing very well) and I am now the proud father of a 9 month old baby girl. Needless to say my golf time is minimal at best.

Are there any good ways/ tools to help with the swing especially driving/ woods?

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome! I'd check out the Game Improvement section of the forum for swing help. They're really helpful around those parts. :D

Welcome to the forum. Check out the GolfTec Ask the Pro section for all your answers. Sometimes it takes a xpl days for them to get back with you but always excellent advice!

Welcome to THP and congrats on the baby girl!

Hello all! Long time golfer new hacker. Been a rough year for golf for me as I had broken an ankle (couldnt swing very well) and I am now the proud father of a 9 month old baby girl. Needless to say my golf time is minimal at best.

Are there any good ways/ tools to help with the swing especially driving/ woods?

Thanks!

Welcome from another Chicagoan! Where in the city are you? I'm in Lincoln Park, but like everyone else, I go to the burbs to play my golf. I will pretty much play anywhere, but I most often find myself playing in the north or west burbs.

Enjoy THP and congrats on the new kiddo.

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP! Take your time to look through the Ask The Pro section and the Swing Tips section, there's masses of great help already in there, and you can start a new topic in there too. Have fun!

Nice to meet you - for me, I focus on tempo and my takeaway

:welcome:

Welcome to THP.

Welcome aboard

welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Welcome to THP! There's Plenty to read through to improve your game . Enjoy

Welcome to THP and congrats on the new baby !

and congratulations on the baby girl.

Welcome!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to the forum Bwegner!

Hey Brandon! Welcome to THP I'm glad you joined the site. You will find a lot of useful information here. As well as some good friends. Looking forward to playing golf with you Saturday! Been a while since we hung out, be like old times, except we never golfed! LOL

Back