Highway 18 overload :)

So sorry but I obviously have taken too long of a potty break :)

I appreciate all the welcomes!!! The ones that I REALLY appreciate are the Ashleys fans...We all know that we should have beat Rob and Charlotte :) Common...The two blonde underdogs??? We needed all the help we could get :)

We clawed until the end but just couldn't seal the deal :( It was a fun and wild ride though!!!

I answer the question about what Ash K. and I are up to lately...She is finishing up here MBA at MSU and I have been workin for the US Olympic COmmittee for the past 9 months...

Both of us will be moving to LA in the next month to pursue a few business ventures. We also just did another gig with The Golf Channel in Las Vegas...Can you imagine Ashleigh and I in Vegas!!! Wow it was fun :)

I look forward to chatting with you all...

xox

Please tell me it has nothing to do with the Hef, now that his other blondes are moving on! Anyway, great to hear team Ashl* has more in store.

You guys made a nice run at it, congrats.

When I went down to Key West about two weeks ago, I saw some of those places all of you went to - cool stuff. Like Sloppy Joe's. Turns out my sister's b/f's sister works there, haha...some nice food there.

Oh, and Shell World!! lmao

...I must say...I watched EVERY SINGLE episode of it on-demand..hehe

Back