Hit the Jackpot last week!

That is a great feeling. We had almost the same thing happen to us earlier this year. The club we are at now offered a deal to the employees where my wife works. It's one of the nicest private courses in the state. They waived the initiation fee for us which is normally $20000 for everyone else and they also only charge us about half of the monthly dues. We are paying $160 and everyone else is over $300 per month. I'm now out there every day.

Can't beat that deal with a stick!
Hitting out of the trees for free is still better than paying to play an easier course!

Very nice, nothing like playing on a company's dime.

The only problem I seem to be having is the courses is so much harder than where I did play I seem be hitting out of the trees a lot more. I guess that's a good problem to have.

Once you play a few times you will figure out how to manage the course and you will be fine. That is a sweet deal by the way.

The only problem I seem to be having is the courses is so much harder than where I did play I seem be hitting out of the trees a lot more. I guess that's a good problem to have.

So if I come visit can you get me on? :clapp:

U can come jman, you will just have to pay. I can bring a guest. 40 during the week and 55 on weekends. Which isn't bad for this course

U can come jman, you will just have to pay. I can bring a guest. 40 during the week and 55 on weekends. Which isn't bad for this course

We may need to set something up sometime then, I'll be sure to bring some sweet putters for you to mess around with LOL

That's great Coach. That's going to keep some money in your pocket.....or maybe just more to spend on clubs!

That is freaking awesome Coach!

We may need to set something up sometime then, I'll be sure to bring some sweet putters for you to mess around with LOL

That would work good jman cause I am on a putter search. Putted with my buddies bettinardi the other day and loved it

thats amazing! congrats!

Awesome, must be nice lol

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Nice.....totally jealous

I am ready for next summer already. With my coaching schedule it's tough to get over there right now. I will wear it out over Xmas and during summer

That would work good jman cause I am on a putter search. Putted with my buddies bettinardi the other day and loved it

Lord knows I've got plenty for you to try LOL

Do any of those putters come with guarantee's?

Back