Hobbies (besides golf)

golf is my ultimate hobby. Cooking is 2nd.

i have other smaller hobbies that i fit into rainy days or winter months. Brewing beer, simple woodworking, believe it or not i enjoy house maintenance. i give myself little projects sometimes when it isnt even necessary.

Megan Fox
Alice Eve

Alright, Megan gets a 9.8 on my scale. Alice; 8. I'm a little relieved my scale is in somewhat working order... my wife wouldn't be happy if I had to take "Spotting 10's Refresher".

Alright, Megan gets a 9.8 on my scale. Alice; 8. I'm a little relieved my scale is in somewhat working order... my wife wouldn't be happy if I had to take "Spotting 10's Refresher".

You'll have to provide me with some 10's spiff. I didn't know we were using the "Megan must have some sort of defect so she gets a 9.8" scale. :D

Pick up football games, slow pitch softball, play games on the 360 every once in a while, fourwheelers, hunting, fishing, wakeboarding, a few pick up basketball games here and there, playing pool, basically anything sports related.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'll have to provide me with some 10's spiff. I didn't know we were using the "Megan must have some sort of defect so she gets a 9.8" scale. :D

Scarlet is a 10. Jamie Eason: 10 Adriana Lima: 10

Hmm, Spaceman. That is tough. I don't know if a true 10 exists, but the closest I have seen is Melanie Iglesias. She is a SOLID 9.5-9.75.

I have seen a couple more who may hit 9.5, but IDK their names.

Oh, and I am gonna get crucified for this, but Megan Fox does not do it for me. She would look skanky in a nun's habit. I don't like skanky.

Hmm, Spaceman. That is tough. I don't know if a true 10 exists, but the closest I have seen is Melanie Iglesias. She is a SOLID 9.5-9.75.

I have seen a couple more who may hit 9.5, but IDK their names.

Jessica Alba, Jessica Simpson

We could go to the Banter thread?
8.5???? You should be shot. She plays a little golf to.

Pamela Anderson in her prime. We need a thread.

Reading or sure. Enjoy photography, board games (the good ones), and wood working when I have free time.

Unfortunately I am cursed with the affliction of being in love with aviation. So when I'm not fixing them to make enough flash cash for golfing I'm working at my friends hangar trying to get free flights in his Cessna 180. Stupid aviation disease!! Oh ya I'm leaving next week for Brazil to work on one our company's helicopters. Hope they have a driving range around there?!?!

Scarlett is a definite 10 on MY scale....but to the topic I love tennis, FOOD, basketball, and reading mainly. I used to love video games but that was back when I had enough free time to be able to do everything I wanted. Now I have to prioritize unfortunately.

Win Mcmurry, lifting weights, basketball and I love playing ping pong

8.5???? You should be shot. She plays a little golf to.

Pamela Anderson in her prime. We need a thread.

yes, yes, yes. Though I agree, Simpson doesn't do it for me either...

Win Mcmurry, lifting weights, basketball and I love playing ping pong

Ah yes, she's definitely a 9+, or Lauren Thompson, she's up there.

Come on Dent, I need to know what you think of Jamie Eason.

I digress, though, we've definitely hijacked this thread. Luckily, its random and off topic!

As my eyesight goes the scale seem's to get off track at times, lol. I just wish mall security would quit taking my binoculars :glasses-nerdy:

Golf is my secondary hobby compared to hunting and fishing.
Also, I play softball, ride 4-wheelers (mostly mud riding), and play a few games on the Xbox 360 from time to time.

Photography
History (reading, watching, visiting sites, reenactments, etc.)
My wife and I are both Disney nuts and would visit the parks more if we lived just a little closer. As is we go too much (for our wallts).
Music - I have a music degree, lead music at church, play guitar, and attend symphony concerts whenever I can.

Slow pitch softball, bike riding, going to, or watching just about any sporting event, and seeing how many of the neighborhood kids my dog can scare is always a good and hysterical way to pass the time. As for the 10's, I am a big Brooklyn Decker fan, and I know I will get crucified for this, But Angelina Jolie just does it for me.

I love video games and gardening! Yep, I garden. Nothing better than fresh veggies with a steak! My family loves the fact that I garden too. I live alone and have bunches of veggies for all my family. When they need some squash or zuccini or tomatoes or peppers or corn or watermelon or carrots or strawberries they know where to get them. Every cooked a squash or zuccini 2 mins after picking it... mmm mmm yummy...

Back