Honda Classic [Spoilers]

Whoohoo I have him on my fantasy golf :) along with Anthony Kim :joy:

Good choices! They're tied for the lead.

Rocco's got quite the turnaround going. So far 8 strokes better than yesterday with one hole to go.

Did anyone notice when they were showing Graeme McDowells shot out of the water, there is what looks to be a huge snake next to him in the water? Its either a snake or a bird. Its not important but its been driving me nuts trying to figure out what it is.

Did anyone notice when they were showing Graeme McDowells shot out of the water, there is what looks to be a huge snake next to him in the water? Its either a snake or a bird. Its not important but its been driving me nuts trying to figure out what it is.

Not sure about the snake... but I saw the Graeme called a 2-shot penalty on himself for that water shot. Apparently he thought he hit a "drop of water" on his takeway and, thus, may have grounded his club in a hazard.

Honor.

Poor Sam Saunders - I can't believe they just said his grandfather favors pink shirts too. Good grief.

Poor Sam Saunders - I can't believe they just said his grandfather favors pink shirts too. Good grief.

Whats wrong with pink shirts?

Can somebody please get Anthony Kim a new putter? Man his SC continues to let him down week in and week out.

It has to be, they are miracle putters. hehe

Whats wrong with pink shirts?

Nothing that I know of. I meant that they are going to compare every move he makes to his grandfather so I think they would have compared no matter what color he had on.

Worked @ PGA Nat'l for 4 yrs and I can tell you, its just an awesome course......not tricked up but just quality shot after shot......

Fingers crossed for my boy today! It's nice to see Vijay in the hunt, though.

Re: Honda Classic [Spoilers]

ClairefromClare said:
Fingers crossed for my boy today! It's nice to see Vijay in the hunt, though.

speaking of Vijay......

gray pants and white shirts look really good.

speaking of clothes....Camillo's vest minus the ridiculous logo(s) is sweeeeet!

speaking of Vijay......

gray pants and white shirts look really good.

He wears the new Cleveland Classics stuff really well. We just got in the new Spring line and it is flat out awesome!!!!

johnny miller is an idiot.

Mighty firm grasp on the obvious you have there:D I have gotten to the point where if he is the on air commentator, the tv gets turned off.

Go Cobra Staff Pro's :eek:)

Go Cobra Staff Pro's :eek:)

It would be nice if a Cobra Staff Pro could pull out this one :eek:).....

New Cobra dude?

New Cobra dude?

Any truth to the rumor that Ricky Fowler is close to signing with Cobra? WOW that could be huge for the Cobra Fans!!!!!!

Last edited:
Re: Honda Classic [Spoilers]

he just signed with his current irons long term. i cannot see that happening anytime soon unless acushnet really wants to try and save cobra somehow.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

It is impossible to lose with such a sweet sweater vest. :alien2:

Back