How often does a Zipper attack your face?

Zippers attack!

• Seriously just happened to me. Zippers be the devil!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My zipper story is too painful to share

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • It's been a while since I've been attacked. Learned from past mistakes.

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • I don't zipper anymore because they're evil.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Never been zipper attacked (what's wrong witchu?)

Votes: 45 72.6%
  • I feel you and wish I could quit the zippers.

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The Llama told me this isn't your only zipper problem.

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters

OldandStiff

AlsoBald
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+
I had the semi-regular occurrance of throwing a piece of zippered outerwear on yesterday only to immediately realize it had raked across my very innocent nose.

Doesn't necessarily show up in the moment but it sure is today. I know I move faster than most but I can't be the only guy this happens to. Share your similar experiences, please.

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Youre lucky it was your nose!

I've probably been victimized by belts more, like falling on my foot or something from a dresser. Or being hit with them (though I do pay good money for that)

I’ve not had any said issues 🤷🏻‍♂️

Be glad it was just your face!
52A74655-1D1D-4D6B-9D5D-E641122E3F4C.gif

I can’t think I have ever had this happen.. you’re weird dude. Lol
I'm dancing in the checkout line of a bargain warehouse my wife made me come to. This is known. 😆

But also,

Lying Cedric The Entertainer GIF by CBS

Slow day at the ranch? Me thinks eggnog may have played a roll in the zipper attack.

Office Sloth GIF by Disney Zootopia

Steve Harvey What GIF

I'm dancing in the checkout line of a bargain warehouse my wife made me come to. This is known. 😆

But also,

Lying Cedric The Entertainer GIF by CBS
Literally.. never.. I don’t throw my coat on like it’s a cap to run out of the house.. I am not that suave..

Or maybe mamma @Templet0n taught me how to put on my clothes properly..

I’ve not had any said issues 🤷🏻‍♂️
Slow day at the ranch? Me thinks eggnog may have played a roll in the zipper attack.

Office Sloth GIF by Disney Zootopia
Literally.. never.. I don’t throw my coat on like it’s a cap to run out of the house.. I am not that suave..

Or maybe mamma @Templet0n taught me how to put on my clothes properly..
1000052726.jpg

Your unwillingness to admit to similar mistakes in your life is making my nose sad!

Now that I’ve grown out my beard it is happening much more frequently and tying to de-beard me more ferociously than my wife.

Mood What GIF by NBC

I haven't had a zipper attack my face, but I did have one attack my commando head once........ :oops: :eek:

It’s clothes though and you control them is this a pain enjoyment kink? :ROFLMAO:

Now that I’ve grown out my beard it is happening much more frequently and tying to de-beard me more ferociously than my wife.
So devil on the poll then?! 👊🏻

Back