Votes: 12 21.8%
  • 50-59

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • 60+

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

Floppy

Reaction score
Most of us probably know most of our ages, yet there are a lot of regular forum members that I really have NO IDEA how old they are...
You don't have to answer if you don't want anyone to know, but atleast a vote in the poll would be nice.

Me: 16

I am 17 years old.

16 here

40 here

I am 26 and pray every night to make it to 27 while here. Other than that I feel like I'm 46

I pray you'll make it much longer than that, Atticus!!

Turned 41 a little over a week ago.

I am 26 and pray every night to make it to 27 while here. Other than that I feel like I'm 46

I assure you that you'll live past 27.

Similar situation (minus the service) 23 feel like 73.

You're in Iraq too??

I said minus the service...I meant the age feeling older than I am, or at least born in the wrong time period.

Just turned 30 a couple of weeks back

damn i'm in a totally different bracket now huh...how sad.

35 in June with the mind of a 12 year old and the body of a 70 year old.

You negative rep'd me for that...lame, get a sense of humor

JB asked us not to alk about rep on the public forum, as a mod I don't think your being a great example by bringing that up Craig. Serving in Iraq is nothing to joke about, it is a big sacrafice and many have lost their lives. There is no humor in that my friend. This should have been done via PM.

JB asked us not to alk about rep on the public forum, as a mod I don't think your being a great example by bringing that up Craig. Serving in Iraq is nothing to joke about, it is a big sacrafice and many have lost their lives. There is no humor in that my friend. This should have been done via PM.

First of all, I was making a joke to you, and have nothing but respect for people who serve, you need to grow up!! Last time I PM'd you, you responded like a child.

First of all, I was making a joke to you, and have nothing but respect for people who serve, you need to grow up!! Last time I PM'd you, you responded like a child.

You seem to be the only one getting emotional mr. moderator. Have a wonderful day Craig. Even if you can't follow the requests about reputation like the Admin asked I will, if you have an issue PM your "boss" or myself. End of story.

Can't we all just get along? Let's get in a peace circle and sing Kum ba ya~!:clapp:

Back