I cant afford to buy new irons, but.....

Just Do It.

happy lion king GIF

Serial numbers in check and possible irons for sale....

So, this got very real. Serial number provided and verified with Mizuno, legit clubs.

This would wipe out my cash reserve built up for the Bag Boy so far, I was looking at a potential turn around for an ebay profit but knowing how bloody sexy my 919 Tours were that would be so hard to do.
Except it is fb. They can still be legit pics stolen from somewhere else to get cash and disappear. Kind of like puppies

Did we buy the irons or not?

This is turning into a recent Scotty Cameron thread for me

Last edited:
Buy them, or you'll regret it. You can check the serial number when you get there. Quick story. I recently saw a set of irons I wanted on Callaway Pre-owned. They even had another similar set. I knew I shouldn't be spending the money, so I decided to think about it overnight. In the morning, both sets had been sold, and they haven't had anything similar since. Kicking myself for not pulling the trigger.

Curse you Facebook Marketplace and your teasing ways, seen something that is really testing my patience and fortitude.

Especially if it is a legit listing as they're Japanese and still in plastic.....

This is how I ended up with a set of Srixon ZX7s. Saw a set on EBay (5-pw) still in plastic for $400. So of course I bought them. And I love them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy them, or you'll regret it. You can check the serial number when you get there. Quick story. I recently saw a set of irons I wanted on Callaway Pre-owned. They even had another similar set. I knew I shouldn't be spending the money, so I decided to think about it overnight. In the morning, both sets had been sold, and they haven't had anything similar since. Kicking myself for not pulling the trigger.
I have a similar callaway pre owned sob story but it was a paradym 3 wood with a specific shaft. It was in the cart, had to do kids bedtime and forgot to go back and checkout. The next morning when I remembered someone else had bought it.

I keep checking back looking for that combo to comeback in stock. So far nothing.

Very cool. Nice pickup!!

Curse you Facebook Marketplace and your teasing ways, seen something that is really testing my patience and fortitude.

Especially if it is a legit listing as they're Japanese and still in plastic.....
I am not in the market because I am poor but I went and hit the new Dark Speed irons and now I am smitten.

5-PW, matching serial numbers, still in plastic with Mizuno serial number verified, purchased 😬
Congrat's on the new purchase, Hope you like your new clubs!

very nice

Back