I have wayyy too many R1 v2s!

I thought the 15 was referred to my handicap. If it is referred to my age, trust me it is not a road leading to failure.

Tapping from my IPhone

What is going on here?

There are plenty of other places where you all can make snippy remarks about a guys handicap or whether he needs lessons. THP isn't that place.

I think it's awesome that you found something that works for you. As we all know, it's not easy to do. I will never tell someone how to spend their money. At one point I had 8 Seemores. Someone (my wife) thinks I am insane.. And she is probably right.

I think it's awesome that you found something that works for you. As we all know, it's not easy to do. I will never tell someone how to spend their money. At one point I had 8 Seemores. Someone (my wife) thinks I am insane.. And she is probably right.
yeah but they didn't help you :alien2:

I don't understand why some people need to make this about ihis handicap... Handicap is not always a reflection of club shrinking as it can also be caused by bad decessions and errant Tee shots... My handicap is a 13.6 and I am sure my clubs are to much based on their logic. However as you can see by the long list of irons I own the plability of my irons doesn't cause my handicap... My hooking it off the tee or going for par 5's from 270 cause my handicap... So take your negativity somewhere else... OP was talking about needing an intervention for too many clubs... Not a lesson

I don't understand why some people need to make this about ihis handicap... Handicap is not always a reflection of club shrinking as it can also be caused by bad decessions and errant Tee shots... My handicap is a 13.6 and I am sure my clubs are to much based on their logic. However as you can see by the long list of irons I own the plability of my irons doesn't cause my handicap... My hooking it off the tee or going for par 5's from 270 cause my handicap... So take your negativity somewhere else... OP was talking about needing an intervention for too many clubs... Not a lesson

Well said. And I think most of us here could use a club intervention. I am definitely not one to throw stones because I live in a house made of clubs.

Isn't it pretty much a given that everyone who wants to improve should take lessons? Don't most tour pros work with a coach? We could respond to every post on this forum with lessons would help.

Sort of on topic though, I am curious what difference you saw in the v2 from the v1. I haven't had a chance to try out the v2 but found a huge improvement so far with the TP shaft over the stock 55g shaft.

Golf addicts make feel good purchases, been there, done that, still do it . Is this example a little over the top ? Yes, but pmm freely admits that. Now I will have to refresh my memory on what the buzz is with the V2 , never paid much attention to what the V2 advantage is.

Honestly, I'm not entirely sure if its visual (like the look of the smaller head at address) But compared to the v1, my ball striking off the tee has become far more consistent. I'm not sure if I have really lost any distance, but I am hitting the ball much more consistently in the sweet spot.

I also like the sound it makes. My buddy currently has the v1 and its so much louder (on clean hits and mishits) I'm just not a fan.

Sort of on topic though, I am curious what difference you saw in the v2 from the v1. I haven't had a chance to try out the v2 but found a huge improvement so far with the TP shaft over the stock 55g shaft.

Back