Ian Poulter announces he has signed with Titleist

It sounds stupid, but I picture Mizuno too. I think it's because I think he and Luke Donald look similar and have confused them in the past.

Just about to post this response.

I don't see ProVs driving the club choice.

I'll throw out Nike -- just because his image seems to mesh with what Nike is trying to accomplish.

I don't know. Don't think Poulter would put the swoosh all over him

OMG no Mizuno! No!

Hmmm, interesting. I'm guessing Titleist or Callaway. No real reasons behind those guesses.

Had no idea but not disappointed in the least.

This is the first I've heard of it and definitely surprises me. It will be interesting to see where he ends up.

I'm guessing Callaway. I would love to see him as a Titleist staffer but I think Callaway is going to nab him up. Their clothes are boring anyway.

Don't knock Callaway ' s plastic coated burlap shirt until you've tried it in 95 degree heat... lol

I could see him ending up with TM, Callaway, or Cleveland/Srixon

Not shocked nor disappointed.

I thought so, I noticed it at one of his last events and asked myself....self? why does Ian look different?

Very interesting...it's a good point about his apparel vs puma apparel. I'll be interested to hear where he ends up.

Not all that surprised! He has his own line of cloths it's just a matter of what equipment he will go with.

Wow news to me. More importantly who is CPG going to sign to replace him? They now only have 2 legit male players

I would like to see him with Cleveland/Srixon or Mizuno.

Wow news to me. More importantly who is CPG going to sign to replace him? They now only have 2 legit male players
Who cares about legit male players when you have Blair O'Neal and Lexi Thompson? They're pretty legit and legitimately pretty.

That being said, not sure where I see Poulter landing, though I think Mizuno would be the least surprising, though I could see him having a Titleist bag, ball, & hat deal and a mixed bag.

After this announcement how much did the Cobra/Puma stock go up?

Ehhh i'm glad rickie is the true face of cobra/puma and i'm glad to see him go. Not really a fan of his and his attitude.

he only plays good golf when its in the ryder cup and beating the USA.

Using Tapatalk

I would not be surprised if Ping signs him actually. Him and bubba would be two cocky insane peas in a pod.

Really interesting. I have no idea where he might end up.

Cobra just upgraded in my book.
Hate that guy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Titleist makes the most sense. Gets to keep the same ball, clubs will change but changing to Titleist isn't a bad thing. And he will be able to keep wearing his own clothing. A company like TaylorMade may want him in Adidas

Titleist makes the most sense. Gets to keep the same ball, clubs will change but changing to Titleist isn't a bad thing. And he will be able to keep wearing his own clothing. A company like TaylorMade may want him in Adidas

I'm thinking Titleist too for some reason

Back