I'm So Tired of Being Discriminated Against by OEMs! (This is totally tongue-in-cheek)

golfaddict77

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
For some reason, the Srixon ZX5 Mk II irons have been REALLY calling out to me lately, and I was seriously considering pulling the trigger on a set. So I went to the Srixon website to check the specs on them today, and I see that they don't make the gap wedge in left-handed. What the hell, Srixon?! They make the 3 iron that almost nobody would want, yet you can't get the gap wedge that probably lots of lefties would want. That kills the ZX5 lust for me. I am also a bit miffed at Callaway for not making any 3HL fairway woods for us lefties. It sucks being a lefty in a righty-dominated sport. When it comes to club selection, I tell ya, we get no respect!
Rodney Dangerfield.jpeg

Lol, I do find that pretty weird too as a fellow lefty. There's still a number of sets that won't offer a lefty gap wedge.

With lofts what they are now I agree, I would imagine demand would be much more for a 50 degree iron then a 20 degree.

My MP241 also do not have one

If your gap wedge doesn’t match the set it’s a boss move.

andy samberg snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

If your gap wedge doesn’t match the set it’s a boss move.

andy samberg snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
I much prefer a matching gap wedge as it's exclusively a full swing club for me.

I much prefer a matching gap wedge as it's exclusively a full swing club for me.

I get that, I was being silly. You should try finding left handed clubs for a 5’ 2” lady. Holy smokes….🤣

Back