It Happened Again - Good Good Par 4 Hole in One

Easier to just roll em up sometimes. I hate how it bunches personally but every once in a while, gotta at least attempt to fix the lines right?
I did have a good arm workout the other day, might have to show off the guns?

I cannot wait to do a video hole of the day and roll my sleeves up just to make half you irate as hell.
Make sure you pull the shorts up over mid-thigh like the first bloke.

I did have a good arm workout the other day, might have to show off the guns?

Bugs Bunny GIF

That’s pretty cool. That’s his 3rd HIO on camera

Personally I have no interest in watching some twenty something's from the bro crowd. I clicked on that and within 2 seconds I see rolled up sleeves and shorts. Its all clearly made for youtube and thats fine they seem to have a big market for it but its just not me, to each their own... For those who enjoy it, thats your thing and thats cool.

As far as watching a live thread I feel like I have a connection to the people in the event and I enjoy watching them experience what they do through this place.
I get that the bro crowd is not for everyone and that is a personal preference.

These guys have a ton of people show up to their meetups so there are personal connections there as well. In the live event threads here people want pictures of swag, food, pro shops, and golf. As the events go by there is more participation which is great and there are changes to get as much of the requested information out to the audience. That is the exact same thing these guys are doing on a different platform. The big difference is obvious that it is the same group of guys vs a bunch of THPers actually playing golf but it is giving entertainment to golfers. Also the knowledge from sponsors here can't be overlooked.

I'm not attacking anyone that doesn't like any of the YouTube golf creators, there is a bunch of golf entertainment out there for consumption. Pick what you like.

Make sure you pull the shorts up over mid-thigh like the first bloke.
I’m so annoyed it was super windy and the audio was pure trash. No one needs to see stills of my arms and legs.

Did any of you guys who've made HIO act like that? (I didn't).
I won’t run or anything but I can almost guarantee people on other holes will hear it if I get one. Sure they’re a little over the top but I think some of it is for the cameras anyway.

Yeah well @Canadan and I beat that GG team today soooooooooo…. 🤣

I don't think I could sit through an entire video because I find them all insufferable. That said, it's an absolutely incredible shot and I can't guarantee I wouldn't celebrate a little over the top if I were in the same situation.

Pretty amazing. Wow. And twice.

I still don't quite get why people watch this stuff

Get off my lawn!!!!
Keep your dictator stuff to THP and not YouTube golfers! 😂

I’m so annoyed it was super windy and the audio was pure trash. No one needs to see stills of my arms and legs.
Dammit!!

That's freaking crazy. Such a lucky bounce and roll. Cool to see. I can totally understand the reaction, personally. I think I'd lose my mind if that happened to me.

Keep your dictator stuff to THP and not YouTube golfers! 😂
Haha as I said earlier to each their own, it’s not my thing and if it’s yours…cool. Clearly they have a big audience and are doing well.

Haha as I said earlier to each their own, it’s not my thing and if it’s yours…cool. Clearly they have a big audience and are doing well.
I’ll have them on in the background if I’m working from home and there’s no golf on tv. Some of their stuff is entertaining, some not so much

I don't think I could sit through an entire video because I find them all insufferable. That said, it's an absolutely incredible shot and I can't guarantee I wouldn't celebrate a little over the top if I were in the same situation.
They’re actually really nice.

Back