It's gooder to give than to recieve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two donuts is the max, then you feel sick to your stomach with the sugar overload.
Yeah me and a friend downed a 10"x10" cake today in 4 minutes.. It was so good..

Going back to one of the original topics, they should make underwear with skid marks already in them, that way no one would ever know for sure.

I only buy dark colored underwear, problem solved.

Going back to one of the original topics, they should make underwear with skid marks already in them, that way no one would ever know for sure.

Would you get the matching shirt with sweat and mustard stains as the pattern? You could be hobo stylin

Would you get the matching shirt with sweat and mustard stains as the pattern? You could be hobo stylin
Ripped baseball cap and a camo hoodie or poncho. New fad.

I prefer boxers over briefs. Me and whitey tighties do not get along . But i'll take any you send because going camando is not an option.

What a great thing to do on your part MG !

Best days at work start with someone bringing donuts in

I've got both now.....the times of my daughters births, 1:10 and 3:05. I'm going to go ahead and pm for addresses and ship em out tomorrow or Friday. I figured it would take longer, but a mod can lock up this fun fest! :clapp:

Ripped baseball cap and a camo hoodie or poncho. New fad.

Chris Cornell has nothing on you. I gotta see you in this on the course. hahaha

Does anyone know anything about Element 21 drivers and clubs? Hey it's better than starting a new thread for it.

Haha 305 so random. Good job Gooder thanks again.

Congrats Intimidator2007 and Fairband if I calculated correctly.

I've got both now.....the times of my daughters births, 1:10 and 3:05. I'm going to go ahead and pm for addresses and ship em out tomorrow or Friday. I figured it would take longer, but a mod can lock up this fun fest! :clapp:
Woooo Hooooo , I don't know what to say , I would like to thank my sponsors, Fruit of the Loom and Haynes, with out there support none of this would be possible. To my laundry sponsor Tide and Clorox without you I would still have stains where they shouldn't be . And to More Gooder you are just a great example of the people this place is made of and it's greatness to this sport that brings us all together everyday . Your contribution to this site is outstanding and will not go un noticed . If your ever in the Atlanta area the next round is on me . Thank You !

I say leave this thread open and just change the title. Some interesting comversations in here..

I went ahead and closed this up at the request of the OP. We already have a banter thread, so no need to keep this one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back