It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

JB,
I know that the course dress code has been very well stated.
What are the "off time" dress requirements, or do the stated rules apply for all of the time at PGA national?

When you say off times do you mean just wondering around the resort or are you referring to the THP dinner?

When you say off times do you mean just wondering around the resort or are you referring to the THP dinner?

I assumed THP dinner was "business casual". I meant more the hanging out at Ibar friday night, after Thp dinner, etc.

There is no specific dress code for the hotel. Shorts and a tshirt are just fine.

*repacks overalls, cut off flanels, and all denim* hehehe

*repacks overalls, cut off flanels, and all denim* hehehe

THE CANADIAN TUX!
images

GG listed the dress for the dinner as well in that thread.

In which thread?
I didn't see it in the fall outing dinner thread- at least no where easily acceptable.

Are we THERE yet???!!! :banghead:

Prison Calendar Update: 22 Days until we tee it up at PGA National Resort :banana:

OGIO Straight Jacket arrived today.
Filled up my OGIO Syncro with a full set of clubs with headcovers.. (no shoes or balls yet)..i tacked in a couple of extra Evolver shafts though...
Weight was exactly 34lbs. Looks like I get about 15 lbs of balls, shoes and clothes before hitting the Delta limit...
I think I should be able to do that....
Getting pretty psyched up...:blob:

IMG_9128_DCE.jpg

holy crap! only two more weekends and we're there!!

Wow put it that way and its no time at all!

that's how i roll!!!! man, my brother and i were up at mom and dad's for the weekend (was mom's birthday) and even uncle daddy's getting excited! this is going to be one fun road trip.

OEM and I will be posting from the airport bar prior to boarding....we'll be discussing bloody mary's and the new clubs that he will have bought that morning ha!

Long weekend coming up, followed by two 4-day work weeks. Woooo!

yeah hawk, i totally forgot that we're off on monday! i have a two tourny's to play in from now to then so that always helps kill time too.

Trying to play some longer, tougher courses before I head down. Yesterday's results give me hope that I can break 100 down there. If I break 100 on the Champion, I will definitely be wearing a sock hat on Saturday night! Not at the dinner. I promise, JB lol.

I'll write 'THP' on the sock for you so you get credit for having a THP article of clothing for an extra raffle ticket then...
Trying to play some longer, tougher courses before I head down. Yesterday's results give me hope that I can break 100 down there. If I break 100 on the Champion, I will definitely be wearing a sock hat on Saturday night! Not at the dinner. I promise, JB lol.

This came up before the last Outing....how will you introduce yourself to people you don't know at the Outing? Hi I'm <forum name> or Hi I'm <real name aka forum name>?

This came up before the last Outing....how will you introduce yourself to people you don't know at the Outing? Hi I'm <forum name> or Hi I'm <real name aka forum name>?

I have been thinking about getting the "Hello my name is ___________" stickers for everyone. Mostly as a joke but if someone wants to wear it more power to them.

I think I did the second choice last time.

Back