It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

Think it'd be a good investment to go get my tires checked before I go?

and a couple cans of fix a flat too!

haha it might be a good idea and just in case you might want to keep a spare in the trunk.

haha it might be a good idea and just in case you might want to keep a spare in the trunk.

I think I'm taking the truck this time so it'll be a full size spare. That means no drag racing up I-95 with the retirees at 45 mph.

becareful Spank thats a bigger tire to "blow" out my man!

Sorry, I'm not a drinker of any sort. Me and alcohol don't mix. I've got the Asian gene, well, anyways...it makes me turn bright red and cause nausea (very severely!!) :sick:

Give me a Shirley Temple, and I'm happy as a clam :clapp:

I'll drink Golf Chick's share....

Will be purchasing my airfare tonight!! The BF and I will talk it over tonight, we'll fly there together and then I'll come home and he'll continue to his family's place (without me!!! YAY!! :twist:) So, will have more information once everything is settled tonight :) But for sure, whether or not the BF will be going with me or not, I WILL BE THERE!!!

YAYYY!!!! :clapp: If BF doesn't come, let me know if you need a room mate.

YOu are going to fit in just fine...hehe

Aw thanks :bashful:

I figured I'd found "my people" last night when spelunking around the forum I saw a thread for single malt scotch and cigars in the 19th Hole!

Aw thanks :bashful:

I figured I'd found "my people" last night when spelunking around the forum I saw a thread for single malt scotch and cigars in the 19th Hole!

This time I am bringing a TON of cigars for people to enjoy while playing I believe.

This time I am bringing a TON of cigars for people to enjoy while playing I believe.

I'll take one, non lighted of course :clapp: It'll look good tucked right behind my ear haa haa!

KellyBo...where you flying out of??

We are flying out of Atlanta - our tickets were about $149 each round trip. Beats the 8 hour drive.

JB said:
Good they'll cover the stink of my game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MaryC said:
I'll drink Golf Chick's share....

I'm in love :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice to hear that old gray and kellybo are in on this one. i know gray's looking forward to meeting so many of you all.

i am a bit shocked that more of the forum members that live in florida aren't having much to do with this. i'll give you the benefit of the doubt b/c it's only been up for a couple of days but to not want to participate in this would be crazy. there's more equipment to try than your local golf store, the location that JB and GG have lined up is unparalleled, the company will be fantastic, and god willing, the weather will be wonderful.

nice to hear that old gray and kellybo are in on this one. i know gray's looking forward to meeting so many of you all.

i am a bit shocked that more of the forum members that live in florida aren't having much to do with this. i'll give you the benefit of the doubt b/c it's only been up for a couple of days but to not want to participate in this would be crazy. there's more equipment to try than your local golf store, the location that JB and GG have lined up is unparalleled, the company will be fantastic, and god willing, the weather will be wonderful.

I find myself going through the memberlist and seeing active members from Tampa, Miami, etc...Hopefully they atleast chime in. If they cant make it, they cant make it. But we would love for them to chime in.

well talked to the wife over dinner and she said...

sorry she started talking to me about it again when I was starting my post and didnt want to jinx myself! but its offical I'm in whether my neighbor friend goes or not! I will probably rent a car, its only around $80.00 from Friday to Monday and lets me stay for golf on Sunday. I need a roomie though cause I aint paying the single rate!

well talked to the wife over dinner and she said...

I find myself going through the memberlist and seeing active members from Tampa, Miami, etc...Hopefully they atleast chime in. If they cant make it, they cant make it. But we would love for them to chime in.

well yeah, at least. most of those guys seem to be fairly knowledgeable, i'm sure some of those attending would love to be able to pick their brains.

sorry she started talking to me about it again when I was starting my post and didnt want to jinx myself! but its offical I'm in whether my neighbor friend goes or not! I will probably rent a car, its only around $80.00 from Friday to Monday and lets me stay for golf on Sunday. I need a roomie though cause I aint paying the single rate!

i'm sure that once we finalize everything we can work out the roomie situations. hopefully no one will be stuck by themselves. i have no problem bunking up with anyone.

Back