It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

You can count TC and I on the "Officially Confirmed" list. I sent in the CCA a few minutes ago. I finally found the time!

Whoohoo :twist: So I'll be seeing you and TC there :clapp:

We have been hearing about this as well so hopefully everyone's flight arrangements are all taken care of. We want this to be as economical for everyone as possible.

I read something about this just yesterday. Flights are really starting to go up in price. Hopefully everybody is jumping in with their plane tickets.

Glad I already nabbed mine a few weeks ago. OEM and Hanks do Florida part II

Great news guys....sounds like the 'Foam Ball Foursome' will ride/pitch/chip again!
You can count TC and I on the "Officially Confirmed" list. I sent in the CCA a few minutes ago. I finally found the time!

The ultimate B movie with E list stars....

E list?? My, don't we think highly of ourselves?? :laughing:

Well for one I can't wait to see the sequal! And perhaps have a bit of starring role too??

E list?? My, don't we think highly of ourselves?? :laughing:

Well for one I can't wait to see the sequal! And perhaps have a bit of starring role too??

Just keeping it real 9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still no plane tickets because I still don't know what state I'll be living in... The day I sign a job offer is the day I book my flights.

Side question: Where are the funds from the raffle going?

Still no plane tickets because I still don't know what state I'll be living in... The day I sign a job offer is the day I book my flights.

Side question: Where are the funds from the raffle going?

To help with the expenses that we are incurring for this outing. Between range fees and the THP dinner, our costs are quite high.

Will work for raffle tickets!

So how many raffle tickets are there JB? I think I want to buy them all so I can pick and choose my prize ( also make sure tc does not win anything ) :smile-big:

We dont have a set number.

Maybe in my lack of sleep yesterday I missed it but did you say how much the tickets are going to be?

Great news guys....sounds like the 'Foam Ball Foursome' will ride/pitch/chip again!

I've been practicing my foam ball flop shot in case there is room for one more

I've been practicing my foam ball flop shot in case there is room for one more

Always room for more! We should all pitch in a couple bucks, buy a TM XFT wedge and have that be the grand prize. Now were talking!

Always room for more! We should all pitch in a couple bucks, buy a TM XFT wedge and have that be the grand prize. Now were talking!

Excellent idea Kevin

that is an interesting idea, I may just be up for that

Back