" I've left for the 2012 outing! " Thread

On the road again. Orlando or bust!!!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Well I'm not leaving for the outing for 48 more hours. But I did just get home from work, and wont' be headed back for 7 days so thats a great feeling.

Can't wait to meet all of you friday. Enjoy the drive Mcook, I've driven that stretch WAY too many times.

On the road again. Orlando or bust!!!

Tappin' from the iPhone!
Safe travels cookie, we will head out in less than 2 hours ourselves. Looking so forward to seeing everyone and having an experience like no other. These last few days seem to have flown by for me, and now the outing is here. Wow.

Thanks guys and safe travels to everyone leaving today.

Can't wait to meet everyone!!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

The truck is packed, and I am out the door. Should be in Orlando sometime around 3 or 4.

The truck is packed, and I am out the door. Should be in Orlando sometime around 3 or 4.

See ya in a few good buddy! I16 exit 1A Spring St. Turn left under the bridge and Kroger is approx 200 yds on the left. We will be parked at the end of the parking lot in a Green Honda Accord.

everyone be safe travelling today!

See ya in a few good buddy! I16 exit 1A Spring St. Turn left under the bridge and Kroger is approx 200 yds on the left. We will be parked at the end of the parking lot in a Green Honda Accord.

Sounds like a drug deal gone bad...haha Safe travels. Everyone. Really wish I could make it down. There is always next year.

Getting ready to board a plane here in Chicago. This time tomorrow I will be in a plane heading to Orlando! So exciting.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

A Honda? What happened to the Beverly Hillbilly mobile?

A Honda? What happened to the Beverly Hillbilly mobile?

I paid Uncle Festus to drive it on down, with the woodshed hooked up. He should be in the Grand Cypress parking lot about noon today, setting up the shed and stuff.

Ok time to get this show on the road... so all I can say is.....

Orlando... here I come.....

Safe driving there Chewie. Don't let OG play like he is sleep so he won't have to drive.

TapAhoy!

Safe driving there Chewie. Don't let OG play like he is sleep so he won't have to drive.

TapAhoy!

I'll be glad to rest him a spell if he gets tired. I know all the truck stops on the way down so we can take breaks and whatnot.

I hope Chewie knows the Gray rules of travelling. Ass, ass or ass, nobody rides for free.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

I know all the truck stops on the way down so we can take breaks and whatnot.

Chewie, don't let him talk you into one of those rent-a-showers!!

I hope Chewie knows the Gray rules of travelling. Ass, ass or ass, nobody rides for free.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Chewie, don't let him talk you into one of those rent-a-showers!!

I did pack my banjo up, for a little jam session by the pool. :guitar:

I wanna hear some Elvis!

Elvis has left the building and heading to Grand Cypress, Fla. lol

Looking forward to seeing you again old buddy!

Who's all getting to Grand Cypress today? Looking forward to hearing from the first guys on site. Then again that'll just make the next 24 hours go even slower. I feel like Jack Bauer right now. 24 hours and the clock is ticking...so much to do!

Who's all getting to Grand Cypress today? Looking forward to hearing from the first guys on site. Then again that'll just make the next 24 hours go even slower. I feel like Jack Bauer right now. 24 hours and the clock is ticking...so much to do!
Same thing here, I'm leaving this evening and work just can't go by fast enough. Its gonna be awesome seeing you guys again.

Elvis has left the building and heading to Grand Cypress, Fla. lol

Looking forward to seeing you again old buddy!

Me too good buddy! Just a few hours away.

I won't be the first but I should be onsite by 8:30est I will give a report when I get there

just play with your new Bridgestone clubs...it'l make the time go faster man

Back