Jacksonville, FL THP Meets - Ongoing

I would play either one. I live 5 minutes from Queens Harbor but I'm only 15 or so from Deer Creek, so that's no problem, either - assuming it isn't like $100 :)

Id be down for the Saturday morning round. Deercreek has a 8am shotgun every Saturday, guest rate is usually $50. Not sure what it will be through DpGator and clubcorp.

Queens harbor is fine too, not sure of guest rate or time slots though. Let me know which way you guys are leaning.

Id be down for the Saturday morning round. Deercreek has a 8am shotgun every Saturday, guest rate is usually $50. Not sure what it will be through DpGator and clubcorp.

Queens harbor is fine too, not sure of guest rate or time slots though. Let me know which way you guys are leaning.

I can get on Deercreek for a $20 cart fee. You want to do the 8am shotgun if the weather looks decent? Do you have to sign up or be a member of the local MGA or anything?

I can get on Deercreek for a $20 cart fee. You want to do the 8am shotgun if the weather looks decent? Do you have to sign up or be a member of the local MGA or anything?
In order for you to get the reciprocal rate I think you need to go through the club line. I'll join, just message me your name and ill add myself to the tee sheet. Find out what the guest rate would be for Penglynns, if it's more than 50$ ill do it directly w the course though my membership.

Anyone can play in the Saturday game, there are side games going on like skins and 'antler' points for the members. Think you can do skins if you have a usga cap, I just play.

I could probably do an 8am at Deercreek if the weather is going to hold up. Looking like an 80% chance of storms today and tomorrow, though.

In order for you to get the reciprocal rate I think you need to go through the club line. I'll join, just message me your name and ill add myself to the tee sheet. Find out what the guest rate would be for Penglynns, if it's more than 50$ ill do it directly w the course though my membership.

Anyone can play in the Saturday game, there are side games going on like skins and 'antler' points for the members. Think you can do skins if you have a usga cap, I just play.

guest fees through the clubline are $72 at Deercreek. I'm going to go ahead and request a tee time for 8am and let you know if they can fit me in. If the weather doesn't cooperate, then oh well, another time.

guest fees through the clubline are $72 at Deercreek. I'm going to go ahead and request a tee time for 8am and let you know if they can fit me in. If the weather doesn't cooperate, then oh well, another time.

Weather outlook is more for afternoon storms over 80% of the area, but we should be fine for the morning.

I'm game if Troy can get me in the shotgun for $50

Weather outlook is more for afternoon storms over 80% of the area, but we should be fine for the morning.

I'm game if Troy can get me in the shotgun for $50

Sounds good. As long as it's not looking torrential, then I'll be on the road well before first light. I still need to get confirmation that I have a tee time booked though. I've never had a problem, but I've never done it on this short of notice for an 8am Saturday tee time either!

Sounds good. As long as it's not looking torrential, then I'll be on the road well before first light. I still need to get confirmation that I have a tee time booked though. I've never had a problem, but I've never done it on this short of notice for an 8am Saturday tee time either!

There are plenty of spots so I dont thing getting a tee time should be a problem. I'll put you as a guest Alan when I get Gators tee time reservation info.

Sounds good. I'll be there around 7:30 or a little before to warm up. Not that it will help. Maybe I should get there are 7:59 and save the trouble. :)

BOOM! Confirmed for the 8:12 shotgun. Looking forward to my first THP adventure.

A few of you got a message from me, whether you want to go solo or group up doesn't bother me at all.
If you have any questions just ask me :)
Thanks

A few of you got a message from me, whether you want to go solo or group up doesn't bother me at all.
If you have any questions just ask me :)
Thanks

Personally, I'm leaning against it. My biggest concern is the max 48hr window to make a tee time. It could be hard to get four people to all agree to purchase the voucher and then find a day with that short of notice to be available. I could see one person "owning" the voucher and then rounding up a few people from a larger group on short notice, but I'm not going to throw down the $250 myself for it. I just don't have enough people I'm close enough to that I could call up and see who wants to drive to Jax and spend $100+ (with cart, caddie, whatever other expenses, etc.), even to play Sawgrass.

If anyone else were to purchase it, I'd be more than likely available on short notice to play.

Fun round Saturday at Deercreek with Troy and Daniel (dpgator). I know Troy bested me by a stroke with his 87. I forget what Danial shot? Rain held off except for one very brief little shower that hardly rained long enough to get us wet.

Fun round Saturday at Deercreek with Troy and Daniel (dpgator). I know Troy bested me by a stroke with his 87. I forget what Danial shot? Rain held off except for one very brief little shower that hardly rained long enough to get us wet.

I'd like to forget as well.

Went something like this...

Opening hole, par 5 with a forced carry to green, went driver, 4i to the back of the green, probably 60ft, pretty slippery drop in the middle, breaking left. I 4-putted, and it didn't get much better from there.

Really fun course with a couple of really good guys, had fun for sure and will have to get back up to Jax and hook up with them again.

Full disclosure, shot an even 100. Another reason to hit up Deercreek...redemption!!!

Anyone playing tomorrow morning? Looking to get a round in

Anyone playing tomorrow morning? Looking to get a round in

Royal at St Augustine Country Club. We got 2 threesomes with guys from my church. 724 and 731. You are welcome to join. It's $27 if you go in their website.

Royal at St Augustine Country Club. We got 2 threesomes with guys from my church. 724 and 731. You are welcome to join. It's $27 if you go in their website.

Ha! My son and a buddy are staying at Ocean Gallery and are playing there today. Not likely that early though. If you see a pair of 17yo kids, one about 6'1, the other much shorter with a mop disguised as his hair, tell them I said to stay out of trouble.

Anyone getting a round in tomorrow morning? Trying to sneak out before family barbecue in the afternoon.

I've got a pass to Amelia National for $50 per person (golf, cart, range balls, water on course) up to a foursome if anyone else is interested in using that on the 20th, preferably early if they'll let us on in the morning? (The pass doesn't mention time restrictions.)

I booked a two-some at Fleming Island on the 20th at 8:34 am through Golfnow with a friend from work. If anyone wants to join and the other two slots are still available, come on along. $38 when I booked yesterday.

I've got a member for a day certificate good for a foursome at Amelia National for $50/pp. - includes round, range balls, water on course.

I'm planning to go up and play on August 10th, hopefully in the morning. Who wants to join?

I've got a member for a day certificate good for a foursome at Amelia National for $50/pp. - includes round, range balls, water on course.

I'm planning to go up and play on August 10th, hopefully in the morning. Who wants to join?

I got one too. Really wish I could but with my wedding quickly approaching I have other priorities. But I'll get my fair share of golf in a couple of weeks as i head to NC for a week and then hopefully TPC one more time before the wedding. Have fun. Hope you get a good group together.

RPBGator and I are playing Dye's Valley on Sat 8/3 @ 12 if anyone else is interested. Booked on Gnow and used the buy 1 get 1 free promo code so the round is only 40 apiece. The other twosome is still available so someone grab it!

RPBGator and I are playing Dye's Valley on Sat 8/3 @ 12 if anyone else is interested. Booked on Gnow and used the buy 1 get 1 free promo code so the round is only 40 apiece. The other twosome is still available so someone grab it!

What is the promo code?

What is the promo code?

FBBOGO13

GolfNow BOGO GolfNow has a buy one-get one free promo code running that's good through August 31: FBBOGO13.

Back